Originally posted by: rheuji17
Voot 😡 I am still shocked they giving the episodes early tho lol and congrats on your promotion I just noticed lol
Yeah, but hope again they don'e change
Thank you, dear :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Voot 😡 I am still shocked they giving the episodes early tho lol and congrats on your promotion I just noticed lol
Yeah, but hope again they don'e change
Thank you, dear :)
Bathroom scene hain shayad I read on TT
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Hey Eesha seriously 😲 looks today’s epi will be great god this voot I want to see as well 😡
7:30 ke baad sabka thik se open ho jata hai..
Uske pehle miraculously kuch kuch hi dekh pate hain 🤣
dkhti hu chal
Originally posted by: merryyura
7:30 ke baad sabka thik se open ho jata hai..
Uske pehle miraculously kuch kuch hi dekh pate hain 🤣
🤣🤣
lagta hai sab same time pe kood padte hain voot pe🤣
site crash na ho jaye kisi din voot ki🤣
Aise na tadpao yaar...mera lec chalu hone se pehle update dedo..plsssss😭😭