Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Voot 😡 I am still shocked they giving the episodes early tho lol and congrats on your promotion I just noticed lol
Originally posted by: merryyura
Aa gayi neha
kya hua??😳
Yesterday it worked for at sharp 6
but looks like time will change now
thank you, dear :)
Really? I saw a post about the complaint but then it’s started to work it seems
Someone commented on tt shower bathtub Vera level☺️pls koi update do
Originally posted by: merryyura
Good morning rhea🤗
Yahan pe kisi ka open nahi ho raha episode..
Twitter mei kisi ne spoiler dala hai, shower romance hai.. they're saving water. ☺️
Hey Eesha seriously 😲 looks today’s epi will be great god this voot I want to see as well 😡
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
kya hua??😳
Episode aaya and kisi ka load nahi ho rha
TT pe kisi ne kaha shower romance hai
Isliye sab bechan ho rahe hain🤣