Maybe this is why they suddenly showed Chang.
Warna humara sakht launda toh ghar baithe baithe hi mahino bita diya...
I hope for once Vansh outsmarts Kabir ,otherwise it’ll be really lame .
Cv’s ko Kabbu se itna kya pyaar hai ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Maybe this is why they suddenly showed Chang.
Warna humara sakht launda toh ghar baithe baithe hi mahino bita diya...
I hope for once Vansh outsmarts Kabir ,otherwise it’ll be really lame .
Cv’s ko Kabbu se itna kya pyaar hai ??
Maybe this is why they suddenly showed Chang.
Warna humara sakht launda toh ghar baithe baithe hi mahino bita diya...
But they can show chase run and all means mafia way of dealing but not coming on roads and all...
Pls I am interested in forced love triangle than middle class family track🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: VCNENEGFE2OGUY65
I don't know but it's sounds funny to me. I really want to see whole family on roads at least one time. It will be very interesting to watch.
Par hame Mastermind aur Mafia Vansh dekhna hai... Jo Kabir ko hara de...na ko vo jo usse haar jaaye..
Bas is baar Vansh jite.
Hamesha Kabir nahi jeet sakta
Originally posted by: NGLJQ7FY6OUHFVJZ
But they can show chase run and all means mafia way of dealing but not coming on roads and all...
Pls I am interested in forced love triangle than middle class family track🤣🤣🤣
Exactly i would love a good cop chor chase..maybe a jungle scene but not a middle class poverty family track.
Originally posted by: RG2FTY4QI7ZU5FYZ
But they can show chase run and all means mafia way of dealing but not coming on roads and all...
Pls I am interested in forced love triangle than middle class family track🤣🤣🤣
Behan kuchh Jada hi expections nahi ho Rahi tujhe 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Exactly i would love a good cop chor chase..maybe a jungle scene but not a middle class poverty family track.
Han same here...
Mere ko vo kabutari nhi jeetni chahiye kisi bhi haal mein...🤣
Originally posted by: LBGYMBSUDVYRTAQR
But they can show chase run and all means mafia way of dealing but not coming on roads and all...
Pls I am interested in forced love triangle than middle class family track🤣🤣🤣
Wahi ... Mafia road pe aa jaye... Na baba na
Isse accha to love triangle hai.
Ye accha rahega agar police se chupne ke liye kuch din kahin aur rehne lage.... Lekin uske baad wapas aa jaye.saare proofs destroy krke
Can Riddhima just remove Vansh's blazer in that sequence jaise Vihaan time kia tha
Her outfit is so good, Vansh ka blazer hatwa do