Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheGreenArrow

Ok i will watch like Salman watches every episode n prepare for WKV , Thank u for telling

Burn! 😂😂

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aegon

The strongest contestant 

Abhinav was trying to cover up but she held her ground and said it like a fact it is

Of Course, Lagta hai, Sir

Thik hai sir, HO SAKTI hai galat

Amazing woman 

On Saturday, after Salman's long lecture she goes = I'll consider it, Sir

We have seen people who do chaplusi and Rubina is NOT one of them, She is not badtameez, she is powerful 

That was savage! Such a big lecture ke baad her response was like “hogaya Kya” 😂

Strong powerful opinionated women always push boundaries and Salman cannot handle them. 

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: doc.z

Not only talwa licking she does but also her own spit weekdays ka thooka hua 😆

That would be Kavita and Eijaz and un main se ek wapas aane bhi waale to complete the thooka hua chaat ne 😂

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

This is the reason I initially liked her but after so much bashing she kind of stopped doing it. 

It was a lost cause but I am glad she admitted that she hears  Salman but doesn’t change. 

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_aish

Thats wht I love about her, she speaks the truth with out getting scared of salman. She is right about khairati finalist ejaz who was in the game because of salman/sohail connection and ejaz can never reach the finale with 3% of votes.

Eijaz will be carried forward just like the rest of the season on Bhai’s shoulders. Suddenly quarantine rules are not applicable due to his visit. 

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Well, Eijaz has guts too then because even he talks about Rubina Jasmin getting favoured because they're colors' bahu. Showing the similarity over here, Rubina is not the only gutsy one.

Btw this is such a silly thing to say that Eijaz is favoured by Salman. Salman hardly talked to him, talked about him on weekends, Eijaz didn't get to perform on Salman's birthday and all I see is Salman making fun of Eijaz.

Eijaz danced over it when he was asked about it in WKW. He even claimed to know the auditors and his folks who will check everything for him. What a joke he turned out to be! 

Salman hardly talked to him to correct him and call him out for all his mistakes. When was a WKW bashing even to 10% of the extent of Rubinav has happened to him? He deserved enough and more for his aggressive behavior, roadside chapri language and terrible attitude. 

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

Madam ke English ke namoone pesh kiye gaye, cycle intact par 4 yr ki tarah samjha gaye. Vikas ke fair aur uski bewakoofiyan batai gayi uske baad bhi jawab aaya "I will consider". Arre madam duniya aap ke nazariye se nahi chalti. Jo galat hai woh galat hai. Ab toh pati ne bhi kaha galat hai.

As for Ejaz she was asked why do you feel that way, where madam said because reporters said it so I said it. This is owning? This is again abba daba jabba, you feel it say with reasoning. If you are saying something it should have logic but woh toh we already know jaani dushman hai 🤣

Facts are not the forte for Aly and Devo. She corrected them that she didn’t bring it up like how they were claiming before bhai. She agreed that she felt the same and didn’t dispute her thoughts before Salman. Tabhi toh Bhai had to explain 😂

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fosla

Facts are not the forte for Aly and Devo. She corrected them that she didn’t bring it up like how they were claiming before bhai. She agreed that she felt the same and didn’t dispute her thoughts before Salman. Tabhi toh Bhai had to explain 😂

FYI those were audience questions and not contestant questions. If only one can understand this fact 

She can't dispute whats being said but reason was blah 🤢

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

FYI those were audience questions and not contestant questions. If only one can understand this fact 

She can't dispute whats being said but reason was blah 🤢

Audience also only had questions for Abhinav and Rubina then? :-) Deserved winners then as nobody else is even seen on the show

What can be more of a reason than owning upto feeling that way? She’s called Salman bias on his face.. beat that :-)

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fosla

Audience also only had questions for Abhinav and Rubina then? :-) Deserved winners then as nobody else is even seen on the show

What can be more of a reason than owning upto feeling that way? She’s called Salman bias on his face.. beat that :-)

And she has been PROVED illogical and dumb, fake, not classy, arrogant and fake righteous again and again on the show for last 4 months. BEAT THAT 🤣