According to the speed the thread is going I thought to open this and keep. The hug had become the accelerator in our thread🤣
According to the speed the thread is going I thought to open this and keep. The hug had become the accelerator in our thread🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hug was the rocket or a missile no idea
and the new video that rekha posted might act as a space shuttle🤣Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault
hug was the rocket or a missile no idea
N the hero entered at the last minute,what an entry
Originally posted by: GTFJ4C7BUGYL2HHT
N the hero entered at the last minute,what an entry
that entry is keeping me going until the episode is aired 😆
Me too 🤣 I just keep rewatching that and SBB hug scene 🤣
starter🤣
I watched it 7 times till now,we r going crazy man!🤣
Kabadi Kabadi Kabadi and the hug will be the theme for half of this thread.
But if he blame for that hug the rest we all know🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Me too 🤣 I just keep rewatching that and SBB hug scene 🤣
I am going to watch his entry and the hug in slow motion 🤣