Hi Sravz how you feeling its been so long sice we talked 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi Sravz how you feeling its been so long sice we talked 🤗
I actually enjoyed RiAnsh dance, cause I like when there dancing doesn't
looked overly rehearsed. As Ridhu looked surprise and wasn't expecting it.
Great job to RraHel, those two really are in sync with each other
Oh wow Ekta is fast
they show is already have aired date for her new show, but I don't know the leads
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh wow Ekta is fast
they show is already have aired date for her new show, but I don't know the leads
Guy is Harsh Rajput..
FL looks boring
Rhea🤗
I am ok, how are you?
I am good enjoying the weekend so far cooked spagetti today 😆
Wow yummy
How it came out?