Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Thank u for giving me partnership here🤣
I was just stating the obvious🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Thank u for giving me partnership here🤣
I was just stating the obvious🤣
Ye dekh🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I was just stating the obvious🤣
Shona di started it, not u!! So please 🤣
Congrats for the New CCC
Thanks Anysia di
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
OMFG 🤣🤣
Areeehhh yaaar, kahi mujhe aap logo ka nazar 🧿 naa lage 😔
Mujhse peecha chodna aasan nahi hai 🤣
Tu hi apni competitor hai😆
Hum toh tere saamne tuchche Baalak🤣
Ye kya dekha maine😲
I need Eye cleanser🤪
Main thak gayi hun Dance sequence dekhke ab toh😵
Congrats on new thread and congrats to the newly married couple in B-town pics were awesome 🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Shona di started it, not u!! So please 🤣
I lost😆
ShonaDi ne bola hai par wo maa hai toh mann ki baat janti hai mere🤣
Congratulations🥳
Thank you anydi🤗