Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Well, apart from Kamya Punjabi apparently 😲🤣 (and the one Nina alluded to but that's understandable)
That one can be forgiven he was really young 🤣 and a bit of a young lad 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Well, apart from Kamya Punjabi apparently 😲🤣 (and the one Nina alluded to but that's understandable)
That one can be forgiven he was really young 🤣 and a bit of a young lad 🤣
Yeah don't know the reason behind kamya
Ok found this so I think things got better:
This makes me laugh 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJjStPAh5ee/?igshid=fqhdvqw4pgnq
Kya se kya ho gaya dekhte dekhthe
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Match made in the kitchen 😆 dhabbewale need namak every now and then right? 🤣
#sajanwala #dhabbewaaa?
RABBBB NEEEEE BANAAA DIIII JODIII HAI recording breaking TRPS I tell you 🤣
Cannot breathe 🤣
Cannot breathe 🤣
Someone on Twitter today was like "can't believe I watched this stupid weird snake show but I'm glad I did for SharBhi" and honestly I FELT THAT 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Someone on Twitter today was like "can't believe I watched this stupid weird snake show but I'm glad I did for SharBhi" and honestly I FELT THAT 🤣
THAT HIT HOME 🤣 honestly the amount I used to troll naagin in my head and look how the might have fallen🤣
One of the comments:
"Wish these people would give as much attention to their on-screen storyline as they do off-screen."
🤣
So glad that we don't have that kind of feuding going on here, at least that we are aware of/is an open secret