ab Kuch ziada hi horaha hai over horaha hai 😈 mujhe is baat pe gussa Aya 😈Ahh yes I saw rubinav and Nikki got bashed yesterday 😆 it’s ok hota hai. Yes that one now tera naam liya toh
You are listening to songs and here I m cooking 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
ab Kuch ziada hi horaha hai over horaha hai 😈 mujhe is baat pe gussa Aya 😈Ahh yes I saw rubinav and Nikki got bashed yesterday 😆 it’s ok hota hai. Yes that one now tera naam liya toh
You are listening to songs and here I m cooking 🤣
Found the clip where she gives me a shoutout but doesn’t know it 🤣
https://twitter.com/shivika_vani/status/1355810890591858695?s=21
Yellow saree Is that promo one?
Yeah and the one she wore yesterday
ab Kuch ziada hi horaha hai over horaha hai 😈 mujhe is baat pe gussa Aya 😈
You are listening to songs and here I m cooking 🤣
What are you cooking
Yellow saree Is that promo one?
The one she'll wear in today's eps
Wiki's got a list of actors/chars for the new show and incls. Sharbhi and King J as "cameos".
BUT Wiki is unreliable at the best of times so not sure how accurate it is. Hence not posting.
mutton pulao
Time to move to new thread
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Wiki's got a list of actors/chars for the new show and incls. Sharbhi and King J as "cameos".
BUT Wiki is unreliable at the best of times so not sure how accurate it is. Hence not posting.
King J🤣.
Yeah I'm pretty sure by now dhabbewala will be the star of this spinoff as well..after all he is mukta's favorite 🙄🙄.
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda
King J🤣.
Yeah I'm pretty sure by now dhabbewala will be the star of this spinoff as well..after all he is mukta's favorite 🙄🙄.
King J kaun hai? 