Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

I’m keen to see his band bajao ing too 

that will be a cute one , sherni will not spare virat ðŸ˜† wasieh will she ever tell her collegemates that this is her hubby 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

that will be a cute one , sherni will not spare virat ðŸ˜† wasieh will she ever tell her collegemates that this is her hubby 

I don’t think so after how he embarrassed her 

Hahaha I can’t wait till she goes there and starts her funny cute taunt .. I hope it’s not like too serious 

Think we will see this Tuesday or wed though .. also any one notice .. they never show sbs or bts of cute SaiRat scenes .. it’s like they make us wait on purpose and hide that it’s coming up ..taaki intezar bana rahe 

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prs_725

I don’t think so after how he embarrassed her 

Hahaha I can’t wait till she goes there and starts her funny cute taunt .. I hope it’s not like too serious 

Think we will see this Tuesday or wed though .. also any one notice .. they never show sbs or bts of cute SaiRat scenes .. it’s like they make us wait on purpose and hide that it’s coming up ..taaki intezar bana rahe 

acha haina direct epi mein dekhneh ki maza kuch aur hi hai ,

yeah cute nhok jhok hoga , i think sherni seedha station jayega to question her virat sir 

RadhaChauhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a feel good analysis.🤗

Hope CVs also learn the art of making the audience feel happy and entertained after watching the episode.