I guess i have but yaad nhi hai.
NIKKI I LOVE THAT OST ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I guess i have but yaad nhi hai.
NIKKI I LOVE THAT OST ❤️
I saw this and cracked up 🤣
OMG 😆
Is this the same show where this has happened before?! 🤣
This. Hits. Me. In. The. Feels. Always.
How? Howwww? 🤣🤣
Wtf🤣🤣
Mataji nhi chod rhi...tu hi chod de behen..🤣
Where she gets slapped and ends up a mile away strangled by a hanging curtain..... somehow
Mere dushman mera ishq ishq ❤👌
Could have been Bani saying it. 😌
Yes yes yes