Oh and colours is advertising their new show KTH during N5 breaks. How sweeet.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh and colours is advertising their new show KTH during N5 breaks. How sweeet.
Ok CBA to watch the rest. Apart from
The kitchen scene not worth it.
🤗
Looks like Sharad's live is gonna be way more interesting
Oh and colours is advertising their new show KTH during N5 breaks. How sweeet.
Colours you along with your undead can go to hell and burn there!!
Why🤨
Ps. Thanks huma!!❤️
I mean it's gotta be more interesting than this ep 🤣
I honestly think he flirted with Rani because he thought
She was bani. He looked disappointed and shocked when he saw the ANIS together.
Yeah muhje bhi Aisa hi lAga
I felt sad watching it kya se kya hoga
2 episodes bachi hain abhi taak veer ki memory wapis nhi
This is the thing. What if the next ep is also just on this stupid track. Then we have one ep to wrap everything up 🙃🙃
I hate Mukta so much