Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Petty 101 but I love that the pic of the promo on SM's grid is of Vani...toh his IG grid is not spoiled by any crap 😳😆
Petty 101 me too 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Petty 101 but I love that the pic of the promo on SM's grid is of Vani...toh his IG grid is not spoiled by any crap 😳😆
Petty 101 me too 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Petty 101 but I love that the pic of the promo on SM's grid is of Vani...toh his IG grid is not spoiled by any crap 😳😆
Haayyee...he has to professional na..vrna toh he would have just posted the vani vala part!!😳😆
I wish he could do that😆
And the ahem-g one 🤣
I'd rather they die together aishu🤢
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Petty 101 but I love that the pic of the promo on SM's grid is of Vani...toh his IG grid is not spoiled by any crap 😳😆
Yeah exactly its too good
Haayyee...he has to professional na..vrna toh he would have just posted the vani vala part!!😳😆
I wish he could do that😆

🤣🤣
I’m Jealous of the gifs
MERI khani Ka jai marjaye 🤣🤣 ya ksi or ke sath bhag Jaye 🤣I'd rather they die together aishu🤢
I’m Jealous of the gifs
STOP USING YOUR PHONE 😆
Although you could probably try the same from there - copy paste?