Brahmrakhsas and red colour

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Before br used to kill only women wearing red colour, particularly brides or the grooms who come to save them....but now, there is no such criteria he is killing anyone who is alone, even eating the heart from the dead bodies kept in morgue 🤔 ðŸ˜³

Yes earlier he was only hunting for brides but while pari wedding with Angad. No such attack and even in Kalindi and Angad wedding again he was quiet. So he is not following his weakness 🤣. 

But the way they are switching the Brahmarakshas from 1 person to another, it is looking interesting.

Hope they execute the story well and not make it like what they do with Naagin series 🤣

I think he stopped attacking brides after that Gehna lady helped him control his urge to kill on seeing red color. In fact, she was the one who was doing all the planning. BR was just acting on her directions. Now with Gehna dead, it looks like BR is losing control. He doesn't seem to have a solid plan or anything. May be that's why he is attacking people randomly.

Originally posted by Minid

Yes earlier he was only hunting for brides but while pari wedding with Angad. No such attack and even in Kalindi and Angad wedding again he was quiet. So he is not following his weakness 🤣. 

But the way they are switching the Brahmarakshas from 1 person to another, it is looking interesting.

Hope they execute the story well and not make it like what they do with Naagin series 🤣

I really like the show so hoping for a good story and execution 🤞

Originally posted by janecastle

I think he stopped attacking brides after that Gehna lady helped him control his urge to kill on seeing red color. In fact, she was the one who was doing all the planning. BR was just acting on her directions. Now with Gehna dead, it looks like BR is losing control. He doesn't seem to have a solid plan or anything. May be that's why he is attacking people randomly.

but vardhan choudary lost that ring given by gehna to control his rage on seeing red colour, after losing that only he kidnapped that bride(forgot her name) in front of the family..