Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Nahi, the character was called Nia, actress is Anjali something (who I think is doing the S2 of Saas Bina Sasural...which was a fun show back in the day. D'oh I said it again 😆). 

Nia was the daughter of Ambar Sharma (played by Varun). I liked her char in the beginning but she became uber selfish and irritating over time 

Sony does get low TRPs. When it had the saas bahus, it was on par I think with SP, but now its content is too hatke for our mahaan TRP devis  

Isn't kaatelaal also a sony brainchild??!!

Trp aunties ki jai ho...🤣

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmad

Isn't kaatelaal also a sony brainchild??!!

Trp aunties ki jai ho...🤣

Yeah, Kaatelal is Sony SAB 🧿🧿🧿

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hava_na

yeh Dekho Zara 🤣 people are loving this show this stupidity but  they are not liking naagin5 woww 👏

I watch that show too, it’s like any other show produced by Gul Khan unless you mean Gul’s shows are always stupid.

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I watch that show too, it’s like any other show produced by Gul Khan unless you mean Gul’s shows are always stupid.

no guls shows aren't always stupid this show is 🤣🤣

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So who are the sagge bacche of this channel and makers? CS? Because that's the only one I see ever getting anywhere near high TRPs (and frankly I can't understand why). The others just float around in the same TRP pool, kabhi upar, kabhi neeche. 

Ugh. Colors as a whole is a shitty channel/promoter. 

Someone get SharBhi on Star Plus! 

I so hope that Sharad Malhotra's next show airs on Star Plus. Going by his projects till date, he has worked with Zee, Colors, Sony & Star Bharat. He did a show on Star Plus (Princess Dollie aur uska Magic Bag) but that happened eons ago ! Surbhi Chandna has already worked with Star Plus twice, time for Sharad to reap the rewards of working with a popular channel that puts in the necessary efforts to promote the shows. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hava_na

no guls shows aren't always stupid this show is 🤣🤣

What is stupid about the show? It’s far better than the shit tracks you see here in Naagin 5. At least they are consistent with the story and characters. 

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

I so hope that Sharad Malhotra's next show airs on Star Plus. Going by his projects till date, he has worked with Zee, Colors, Sony & Star Bharat. He did a show on Star Plus (Princess Dollie aur uska Magic Bag) but that happened eons ago ! Surbhi Chandna has already worked with Star Plus twice, time for Sharad to reap the rewards of working with a popular channel that puts in the necessary efforts to promote the shows. 

I didn't realise he's worked with almost all the channels 😆 now only Star Plus is left. That would be amazing actually. I'm not a fan of SP's current trend of remaking everything but you can't deny that it's working for them, and that they are very good at promoting their shows (with actually interesting promos!). 

I personally feel that in general, more people (who count in the TRP race) watch Star Plus than Colors or even Sony anyway. Maybe Zee's on par, but I think SP is definitely a leader in that respect. 

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

What is stupid about the show? It’s far better than the shit tracks you see here in Naagin 5. At least they are consistent with the story and characters. 

bad story writing bhi tab Achi lagti hai Jab us bad acting ko perform Karne wale ache se deliver Kar rahe hoo agree Nagin had no story but sharbhi performed their character so well  

Or Achi story bhi tab buri lagti hai Jab use ache se deliver na Kiya Jaye 

Story of that show might be better but sorry no offense but actor are not delivering the story well  larki spin Kar rahi hai faint ho rahi Usko bcahane ke bjaye pain feel Ka Raha hai Woh bhi over acting  I don't have any personal problems with them even I have liked  and also loved Shruti in her previous shows  but sorry  I m not happy with her performance  in this show   and didn't felt any chemistry between leads 

CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I didn't realise he's worked with almost all the channels 😆 now only Star Plus is left. That would be amazing actually. I'm not a fan of SP's current trend of remaking everything but you can't deny that it's working for them, and that they are very good at promoting their shows (with actually interesting promos!). 

I personally feel that in general, more people (who count in the TRP race) watch Star Plus than Colors or even Sony anyway. Maybe Zee's on par, but I think SP is definitely a leader in that respect. 

There’s a reason why he hasn’t worked on SP in the past. Now that reason doesn’t have the channel’s highest trp show it may be possible for him to get a good projects if long form masala tv is what he wants to do. SP is making a lot of remakes of tamil, marathi and bengali shows which is where their high trp comes from - so it’s not really a great place to be if you want to focus on creativity or try something new.

I actually think both he and Surbhi will eventually (and seperately) go into web series / film. The online and media craze around Vani and Naagin5 and the individual actors is definitely a fit for ott like Zee5. 

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CherryBucket

There’s a reason why he hasn’t worked on SP in the past. Now that reason doesn’t have the channel’s highest trp show it may be possible for him to get a good projects if long form masala tv is what he wants to do. SP is making a lot of remakes of tamil, marathi and bengali shows which is where their high trp comes from - so it’s not really a great place to be if you want to focus on creativity or try something new.

I actually think both he and Surbhi will eventually (and seperately) go into web series / film. The online and media craze around Vani and Naagin5 and the individual actors is definitely a fit for ott like Zee5. 

@bold I did not realise that. Do you know if that was a condition? Also I love a bit tea sorry 😆