Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yesterday I was bit busy with guests at home did not go to work ar visit EDT but today I find a now one ❤️👏and a lovely episode now have to watch on voot after embargo goes
Which song played for PurVir dance
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
Yesterday I was bit busy with guests at home did not go to work ar visit EDT but today I find a now one ❤️👏and a lovely episode now have to watch on voot after embargo goes
Hi missed u in ETD yesterday 😊
How did u like the episode today?
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
Which song played for PurVir dance
Same as yesterday’s episode bol halke.
Have to watch it yet