dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: raji02

waiting for the update.☺️☺️☺️

Updating right now 👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Update koothe aahes ga?laukar update kara! 

Aatta kartey 👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Heyy folks! Final chapter of the three-part story is finally here!

Enjoy and please do leave comments, it encourages me immensely to know what the readers think about my work!  smiley40

Chapter 3

They reached Jagtap's house at about 3 am in the light of the night. It was at the end of the town, with rough rocks overseeing it and protecting the Mane family from harm incase of intruders. This was a dangerous mission. They could not take any more chances with their plan. Throughout the journey, Sai was indicating the best route to take so that they reach there in the smallest span of time and she was in a way a little relieved that for once, there was someone else who cared about her Aaba's welfare as much as she did. Her Aaba had given his entire life to the police force, she remembered the pride he had when he had been promoted and they got to live in the police quarters. She recalled the resolute look on his face when he told the politician Mane very clearly that his daughter was too young to be married to Jagtap and he would rather die than marry her off to some local gunda. Both were caught with worry about what Jagtap was possibly doing in the lair with Inspector Kamal Joshi. Was he caught and tied up? At gun-point? Trapped elsewhere in a hideout? Either ways he has to be stopped! 

They went over their plan of action: They were going to park the police jeep a few meters away from the location and then Virat was going to first go and do a round-up of the house to survey the situation, entrances and exits and which way they should go, call for back-up forces accordingly, and then Sai was going to use the safest route to go and find Kamal Sir while Virat took the front entrance and walk in with the warrant to arrest Jagtap, which would distract them. Virat got out of the jeep to walk towards the house and heard Sai mutter "Take care Sir. Dont fall in trouble, my Aaba wont like to see anything happen to you, you are his favorite student" "Thanks Sai. Keep the jeep locked and wait for my command" "Ohh..kay Bye"  Saying so he left. The courtyard was barren, there were no flowers or signs of anything living in the area. This is so creepy, was this mansion a haunted one by any chance?  Virat giggled to himself at this ridiculous thought at the wrong time. There seemed to be no special protection, and even the 2 security guards stationed at the entrance were fast asleep. There was a window in the kitchen that seemed to be partly open with no grills, maybe Sai could possibly enter from there. He needed to first go inside and check how many people were inside, the lights were off and there was no other way to know. 

He opened the window and entered the kitchen with his gun in sight, ready to protect himself incase there was anyone lurking around. He found their house-help sleeping on the floor in the hall, and then the Mane couple and their son sleeping soundly in the separate bedrooms. Kamal Sir could not be seen, however he suspected that maybe there was a trap door here somewhere because he could hear muffled sounds from under the creaking floor. Noone else was there, which means he might not need to wait for the back-up after all. This was a one-man, sorry two-person mission. He needed to find the right time to strike while leaving Sai to find her Aaba, since it made sense for him to be the one encountering them directly and allowing them to think he had just escaped with Jagtap. Incase of any risk, he had called for two police officers who were, he looked at his phone, close to location. Okay, anytime now he should announce his presence from the main door, and ensure Sai is inside the house from the kitchen w/o anyone knowing. 

He climbed out of the window and went to the jeep. Sai had taken out the pepper spray she had in her bag and had it in her hand, ready to attack if anyone spotted the jeep. He laughed to himself: What an innocent child she was! Did she really think a pepper spray was adequate for an operation like this?  He gently unlocked the jeep with his keys and handed her a pocket knife, so she could untie the knots incase Kamal Sir was tied up. He told her he suspected there was some secret room or trap door in the house, so she should keep an eye out for that while all the members were gathered around him in the hall. He also asked if she wanted to keep the spare gun, but since she had no experience using it, nor was authorised for the same, she refused to take it citing that she might accidentally shoot herself or Aaba or an innocent unwillingly. Fair enough! They stealthily went towards the window. She tried climbing, but since it was a little high and even after taking off her sandals, she was not being able to be as quiet as a cat, he helped her in. "Thank you. Hope our mission is successful.""Hurry now inside, we dont have time to lose, Sai. You should not be spotted in the house."  then went to front door and rang the bell. Noone was responding. He rang it a few more times till the security guard woke up and asked him who he was. 

While this was happening on the outside, Sai was exploring the kitchen. She was a little hungry again, maybe she could grab a chocolate for her, Virat Sir and Aaba from this chirkut's house? She opened the freezer to notice that it was empty, and not cold at all. Huh?! The button for the fridge was turned off. Strange! Why would anyone turn the refrigerator off?  She heard the doorbell ring and suspected that the Manes will now wake up.  Sir was right. She should not be wasting time pondering here. Never mind! She needed to look around and find Aaba right now. She hurried to the rooms hoping they will leave soon, and saw that noone was waking up, maybe because the noise of the maindoor was very faint here in this section of the house. If this was the case, their mission would fail, because she obviously could not check the rooms without the light on and them being in close vicinity, she would get caught and - she shuddered to think what they could do with her. They were extremely crooked people, after all. What could she do? She had to help Virat Sir somehow. 

She started meowing loudly right outside the rooms, which alarmed Mrs. Mane who woke up with a start. "Aaho..aika..there seems to be a stray cat who has entered the house"  "Noko na uthao..I am not waking up..you go and ask Sandesh to shoo her away..this is not my job, I am politician Mane. I am made for sitting on a singhasan, not to cater to cats" "Aaho..pan..how can I go alone? Come with me na, I am scared of cats" "Take your nalayak beta Jagtap then, anyways he is a nuisance, he can deal with others like him" "Okay, I will wake Jagtap then"  Saying so she got up and came outside. The moment Sai heard the last sentence, she ran to the kitchen and hid behind the fridge. It was large enough to hold her, but she did not want to risk Mrs. Mane turning on the switch and her freezing to death inside. Great idea Mane Saab! It was most likely Aaba was in Jagtap's grasp. Let both of them come here and I'll go look at his room! she said to herself, glad she had executed her part well. 

Virat was now freezing outside, he was used to the GC air being so chilly. The security guard had almost seen his identification before he yawned and went off to sleep again. What an idiot! Good for me though, let me try maybe entering their house directly if noone was going to wake up. He needed to cause some commotion for them to allow Sai to investigate the scene, Virat thought. He was almost going to head to the kitchen when he heard voices coming from the corridoor. It seemed to belong to Mrs. Mane and a male voice - Virat was not sure if it was Jagtap or his father, but either ways, they seemed to be up. He rang the bell again, this time knowing that he will be responded to, and took out his gun and the warrant, he was not taking chances incase any of those two are armed. 

Mrs. Mane was surprised to hear the bell so late in the night. She accompanied Sandesh, who opened the door, thinking maybe the doodhwala had come early, it was 4.30 am, this was in his nature. She had to take this case today and tell him enough is enough, if he kept coming so early, she would cut his salary. Seeing the police man in uniform and armed with a gun, she panicked and looked behind to call for help. But before she could do so, Jagtap who had followed her had seen Virat. "YOU! How dare you come here at this time? Swata la kay samazto - who do you think you are to be barging into my house? I will report you, I will not leave you alive, see what I do-" Before he could complete, Virat calmly said, "Call your father. I am here on an official purpose and have an urgent matter to discuss." "Baba does not meet people at your level, call the Commissioner or someone of his level.""For what I have come, this is the right level" Mrs. Mane, who suspected something serious stopped him from speaking further and dragged her sleepy husband to the hall. 

Sai was still in the kitchen and witnessing that all the members were now in the hall, walked carefully towards the rooms, checking them frantically for any proof that Aaba was here. She looked at the double bedroom, behind the beds, in the cupboards, looked at if the bookcase/paintings hung there had a secret room or vault behind it, she had read that in a novel. But no avail. There was no trap door or no human being in sight. Where could Aaba be? The house only had two rooms, hall and kitchen. There was no attic, basement or balcony where they could hide him. Her patience was running dry and her anger had no bounds. She will not spare Jagtap if he had kept Aaba elsewhere. But they had no reason to keep Aaba somewhere else when their house was the safest place. She was missing something. What was one place she had not checked properly? The hall? But then obviously Virat Sir would have seen it if Aaba was in plain sight. 

"I have come here with a warrant against your son for molestation, physical abuse, attacking the modesty of a woman, kidnapping and arson - for lighting my police station on fire. I have issued orders to check your premises, as I suspect that you have Inspector Kamal Joshi trapped here to pressurize our witness Ms. Sai Joshi to keep silence."  "You cannot do that, I am the MLA of this area. I want to speak with a senior-" "I am the senior deployed in this area and with all due respect, it is within my right to do so." "Hahahaha..but where will you take me? What proof do you have that I lit fire to that dratted police station? The banyan tree behind it is still unharmed and I have ensured that none of the cans were left by my men on the premises. As for Sai, she is mine, ACP saheb, she is my obsession, she is my one turue louve. I did not spare her father, what will you save her from me? I want to do --------with her till she screams out my name. I want to do so many things to her, my lips are already watering-" *SLAP* A resounding slap hit his face. Mrs. Mane had slapped him, and was looking at him, aghast. Mr. Mane was unperturbed though and was sneering at Virat "Okay. Go check the rooms. I know you will not find Kamal Dada but let me know if you are able to find my lost sweater too."  They followed Virat when he started checking the hall. He prolonged his search because he was hoping Sai had found her father and he wanted to give her time to take him away, so maybe if Kamal Sir was in a state to speak, he could record the official statement, before the reinforcements and him arrested the family on the charges. 

Sai heard the mention of her name and she wanted to kill Jagtap for speaking about her like that. But this was not the right moment, Aaba was still in a potentially unsafe situation and she needed to figure out what they had done to him. Think Sai think, use all the knowledge you have so far about this place, there has to be one detail which would stand out. She could do with some water to quench her thirst, the family still seemed to be tailing Virat Sir and was not even looking in her direction. She opened the fridge door to find- "Aaba? Aaba! Utt tujhi Sai aali aahe tula ghayla..Your Sai is here to get you" Aaba seemed to be unconscious, but his hands and legs were free and unheart, thank god for small mercies! She knew she would have to carry him to the jeep. But she had to do so without raising an alarm. She looked around for something to help her, and saw a bedsheet. She tied it to the sink near the window and tried to hoist Aaba up. Struggling to do so, she realized he was too heavy for her to carry, she needed to wake him up. She checked the fridge for bottle and poured some on Aaba, who seemed to regain his breath again since he woke up, a little fuzzy, and she pointed to him the window. He put in all his strength and they managed to climb out, though she dropped a glass bottle by mistake while getting out. The sound of the glass crashing was evident to the entire household. OMsheesh..she was done for. She and Aaba hid under the window sill and she just prayed that they would not come this way.

Virat heard the glass crash, and his pace quickened. He took that as a signal. Maybe she had found Kamal Sir. He needed to continue this facade and keep them occupied. For some reason, the family decided it was the cat who had come before so they continued to urge Virat to check the rooms out fast and allow them to go back to sleep, since he was going to find nothing amiss. Jagtap wanted to get his gun, but politician Mane said they need not get into such small hassles when their heart was true. Virat rolled his eyes at this statement: True heart? innocent? My foot!  When even after a few minutes noone had turned up, and the guards still seemed to be in their slumber, Sai and Aaba walked to the police jeep where she helped him inside and asked him what had happened. 

"I was on duty at the police station when I saw this group of rowdy boys step in and start asking us to hand over the FIR register. They had cans in their hands and threaten to self-immolate if we did not listen to them. I told them to do whatever they like, but their gundadardi wont work in this police station, that I have been stationed in for the past 20 years. They seemed to have left and we were peacefully having lunch, but then I saw the smoke erupt from the records room and rushed there to check. They had lit that on fire. Before I could go and inform the others, I was hit with a rod on the head and found myself in their house when I woke up. I had obviously been kidnapped by these halkat people. Then Jagtap threatened me that you will have to suffer the worst of circumstances and before I could respond to him in kind - he had me smell chloroform and I passed out. But how did you reach here? What happened?" Sai narrated her end of the story, then sensing how worn out he was, gave him the spare banana and water from her bottle, asked him for Virat Sir's mobile number and told him to rest. She had recorded what he had said on her phone, and sent it to Virat Sir with the message: Mission accomplished. Statement recorded. Fingerprints are on fridge, they can prove the kidnapping.

Virat saw his phone ring for a notification. Uhhh! He hated when someone disturbed him when he was upto something serious. But wait, what if it was Sai? He excused himself stating he needed to use the washroom and then on his way, checked the message. It was a video sent from an unknown number, but reading the sentences made him smile. So Kamal Sir had been found and was safe and sound. Now was the time to spring into action. He checked where his reinforcements were. They seemed to be stationed outside the house. When they rang the doorbell, Virat opened it and let them in. He told them to come in, and arrest Mane Saheb for aiding in kidnapping, extortion and other charges that could be associated with the misuse of political power while he put the handcuffs on Jagtap and sent a picture to Sai. He asked her to stay in the jeep with Kamal Sir. As much as she wanted her revenge, it was more important for them to safely reach home tonight with protection and she should not come in the line of sight at this point. She agreed, she did not have the heart to leave Aaba alone. 

Once the policemen accompanied the perpetrators to the other police station, which was nearby to the cottage, and Virat had personally locked them up, he went back to the jeep and dropped Sai and Aaba home. They helped Kamal Sir onto the bed and then closed the door. "Thank you Sir, if you were not here, I do not know what I would have done." "Don't thank me, thank you Aaba for making you such a braveheart. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to having you in my forensics team in the future. You have a very keen and active mind, and are made for adventure." "Don't forget your promise in a few years Sir, I'll hold you on it" "Sure"  He then stationed two officers to keep them under observation.

Within the next week, the Joint Commissioner of Police, Maharastra awarded Virat and Sai for their bravery and sanctioned the VRS for Inspector Kamal Joshi, so he could accompany his daughter to Nagpur and see her medical dreams come true. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love it♥️♥️♥️♥️ yay aaba is safe. sai was amazing. I love how you described the whole scene! It was such good writing. Could see it play out in front of my eyes. 

Can you write a sequel of Sai joining his forensic team in the future too! ☺️

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update 

Loved it 

They are great as a team and successful in accomplishing the mission

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Love it♥️♥️♥️♥️ yay aaba is safe. sai was amazing. I love how you described the whole scene! It was such good writing. Could see it play out in front of my eyes. 

Thanks a lot for all your appreciation to my humble tale 👍🏼

Can you write a sequel of Sai joining his forensic team in the future too! ☺️

I do not intend to write any more fanfics for this duo 😊

Hope you understand. I completed this because it was my responsibility. 

Have completely lost interest in the show and characters now. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Beautiful update 

Loved it 

Thanks a lot for reading! 😳

They are great as a team and successful in accomplishing the mission

Yesss! Mission accomplished. 

I understand. The direction this show is taking with ruining Virats character and unecessary virat pp scenes has me also upset :( I use FFs as my way to destress and read the stories- AU and based off the show plots to imagine Sairat the way we'd like. 

But i loved reading your FF and i hope to read something else by you if you ever choose to write again! 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I understand. The direction this show is taking with ruining Virats character and unecessary virat pp scenes has me also upset :( I use FFs as my way to destress and read the stories- AU and based off the show plots to imagine Sairat the way we'd like. 

But i loved reading your FF and i hope to read something else by you if you ever choose to write again! 

Thanks a ton! 👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna05

Amazing work Tanu!😍

Thanks a tonnnn! 🙋‍♀️