Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Tapori Tales [SaiRat] Ch1-pg2; Ch2-pg5; Ch3-pg7 [Complete]

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Merry Christmas to all my forumwalis! 🥳🤗

Thought of writing a story for SaiRat based in the Gadchiroli track. Have written the prologue. 

Please let me know if you would be interested to read a full-fledged story. 

Sai and her friend Sneha are heading back home after appearing for their entrance exam when they get stopped by Jagtap, adamant on kidnapping and marrying Sai after his encounter with Inspector Kamal Joshi who has warned him against any more brutalities and violence against women. Virat has just been deployed to GC, and is making his first trip to the police station (after declining the bribe from Mane & his son), when on the way he witnesses a scene that immediately forces him to take on his ACP mode w/o uniform. 

Prologue

"You better not speak up in front of me. You know what is gonna happen to you if you dare to." Jagtap told Sneha when she tried to come to help, while Sai was struggling to get out of his grasp, but it was almost impossible, given that she was on gunpoint and even a small step could be fatal to her life. 

"Leave the girls alone." Snarled someone from the back with a gun pointed point-blank at Jagtap.

Sai was taken by surprise. She turned to see HIM. 

Jagtap sneered at Virat. This was like the last time Virat would have dare to stop him. Who did he think he was prancing into the place like he owned it? This was Jagtap's territory. He better not interfere between him and his Sai.

"Excuse me! And who on earth are you to dictate what I ought to do and not, Ded Shaane?" 

Virat had been noticing since he had come to this place that no one ever said anything to Jagtap. But he sure did not give two-paisa about his attitude. Sai took this as a hint to try to break free as Jagtap was distracted, loosened his grip on the revolver and pointed it to the ground. She bit his hand and ran towards Virat. Aaba had told her he was trustworthy and even if he still had not granted Aaba his VRS, something she was extremely mad about, she had seen his reaction to Mane and the gundas yesterday and knew he was safe territory at this moment. 

Jagtap was taken aback at her insolence. *How dare she escape? She is his, only his* He ordered his fellow members to run forward to catch her, but suddenly noticed how they had run away. Since he did not have bullets in his gun, that was a tool used only to scare the girls, and it seemed like the ACP might be fully-loaded, so he stood his ground. 

Once she was near Virat and the police jeep, Sai stood firmly, pointed to Jagtap and exclaimed, "Virat Sir, I would like to report an FIR against this gallich Jagtap Mane and his gang. They harass young girls from Gadchiroli when they are on their way to and from school/college, and threaten them with molestation and rape if they dont listen to them. I had previously complained in the police station, however since his father Mane is an influential person in GC, Aaba could not even keep him in custody for long. He needs to be booked under IPC sections 294, 354, 355 and 509 on immediate basis." 

Sai's eyes flickered dangerously, demanding an answer from Virat, who looked at Jagtap's reaction. He knew he was messing with a troublemaker. Not that he was scared. But his eyes softened when he looked at Sai. He was surely curious to know how this pretty damsel had so much of courage to stand in front of the perpetuator and give an account of his crimes. Out of curiosity, thoughts started flooding into his mind. Was she interested in joining the force following the footsteps of her father? Did she plan on becoming a criminal lawyer? This posting at Gadchiroli was truly going to be an interesting experience if he was joined by bravehearts like her. 

"Come with me to the police station. I will record your statement and also ensure I drop both of you home with adequate protection." He glared at Jagtap and helped the girls into the jeep. 

Chapter 1Chapter 2 | Chapter 3

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a good start....do continue👏

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Nice start

Please update soon 😊

This was awesome! Please write more..... eagerly waiting!!! 

Aashna05 thumbnail

This is awesome.⭐️⭐️

Please update next part soon.🤗

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That was incredible. Please update soon, waiting to read more ❤️ 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I never watched the GC track so this is sure refreshing for me

Please continue soon and keep it as long as possible ☺️❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

New Year, New Story. Will PM when updated 👍🏼

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I loved the prologue❤️

More so, because of Jagtap's appearance😆

A brave heart recognises another brave heart instantly❤️

And Sai being so courageous that she's surpised the new ACP. 😳

Wonder if the ACP is infatuated with Pakhi didi in this one😆 

Continue soon😈

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.