Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Very busy at work, today lil light so here i am. I am good n u?
Oh carry on
I am good too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Very busy at work, today lil light so here i am. I am good n u?
Oh carry on
I am good too
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
ohk.. m just working here n there.. after lunch its tough to concentrate..π
Babyπ€
How are you?
baby I am good.. how are you??π€
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
baby I am good.. how are you??π€
Just going on
Today not feeling good, slight fever
aww take care dear and take rest.. π€
Oh no, feel betterπ€ take care
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
ohk.. m just working here n there.. after lunch its tough to concentrate..π
Haha thats very trueπ
Thats good, day gng nice for u?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
aww take care dear and take rest.. π€
Ty
I took Tylenol letβs see.
Anyways didnβt stepped out of house from past 16 days
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha thats very trueπ
seems like my battery has drained..π