Awesome update ....good decision by sai...She deserves normal life...❤

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by nilmi

Awesome update ....good decision by sai...She deserves normal life...❤

Thank you😊

Absolutely she deserves a life full of happiness and love

Originally posted by StarryStarryNyt

Love it! The letter was so heartfelt. Hope Virat comes to his senses and they work things out.

you deserve garlands not chappals..atleast sai in the story has got freedom..there are many woman in real life living a loveless marriage life helplessly.. even if they wish they cannot move out🥺 dedicated to all those broken souls..😭

Originally posted by chinnu_kaku

you deserve garlands not chappals..atleast sai in the story has got freedom..there are many woman in real life living a loveless marriage life helplessly.. even if they wish they cannot move out🥺 dedicated to all those broken souls..😭

Thank you so much 😊

True there are many women who can not take a stand for themselves... 

A prayer for happiness for all those women 🙏🏻

Amazing story.....

This seems so real rather than what they are showing in the serial copying from other versions!!

Loving it

Sai and Virat genuinely cares for each other

Virat was so guilty after he scolded sai without any of her fault!!

Good thing is Virat knows that his dil ki achi family is not so good like what he has in mind!!

They are wrong and they need to understand that kaku and her principles are nothing but shitty and worthless!!

They want to supress sai and insult her like they does to Ashwini!!

He needs to start taking stand against the wrong likes kaku and sarplekha!!!

No more best friend drama!!

Continue soonish

awesome writing, sai's letter had me crying. superb!!!

Too good... 

Sai's has such clarity in her life. Her letter was bang on.. Expressing everything in detail. 👏👏

Virat is now stumped that she wants divorce.. 😆

He needs to find his clarity.. 

Awesome update.. 

It was emotional but realistic 

Sai ne apne dil ki sari baatein bhi rakh di aur ek tarah se sai ke faisle bhi sahi h 

Par kyuki wo virat ke dil ki bat nhi janti 

Ab virat iske bad kya krega ?

Cont soon

Very emotional update

Sai has opened her heart out

Hey everybody, 😊

I am back with another part...

Part 4

Ashwini entered his room with a cup of tea, only to see him sitting on the floor leaning on the bed with Sai's letter in hand, tears flowing from his eyes and a blank hollow look on his face. She became worried and sad to see her son in this state. 

'Virat..!!', she quickly went towards him, put the tea cup on the floor and sat beside him. 'Yeh sab kya hai!', she asked worriedly, cupped his face and made him look at her. She had never seen him so broken. 

'Aayi…', he voiced hoarsely like finding his voice after a lot of effort. He hugged her and made his tears flow freely in his mother's embrace. 

'Virat..!', she exclaimed in anxiousness. 

'Sai chali gayi hai Aayi… Woh… woh chali gayi hai', he spoke still hidden in her arms helplessly. Ashwini made him look at her by cupping his face. 

'Jaanti hu', she replied calmly, looking at him with sadness. 

'Aap jaanti thi? Aap jaanti thi ki wo ghar chhod kar ja rahi hai!', he asked surprised and she nodded. 'Toh aapne use jaane kyu diya Aayi… use roka kyu nahi?? Woh akele kaise sab…. Aapne use aise kaise jane diya Aayi??', he asked anxiously. Ashwini wiped his tears with her saree pallu hugged him sideways holding him close. 

'Kyunki yahi sahi tha Virat', she said patting his back to calm him down. 

'Aayi lekin Sai akele kaise...?', Virat left the question incomplete. 

'Godu… beta main janti hu ki tujhe uski bohot fikra, isliye tujhe chinta ho rahi hai ki wo hostel me thik se reh payegi ya nahi! Lekin tu is baat ko najarandaaj nahi kar sakta beta ki is ghar me uski zindagi khushiyon aur shanti se bhari hui nahi thi', Ashwini said and he looked at her with guilt clearly visible on his face. 

'Main janta hu mujhse galati hui hai Aayi.. Lekin wo is tarah ghar chhod ke…'

'Uske liye yahi sahi hai beta ki wo is ghar ke zehereele mahol se dur hostel me rahe.. Waha wo apni padhai par bhi dhyan de payegi. Godu Sai bohot pyaar se pali badi hai apne Aaba ke ghar, aur itni kam umra me usne bohot gehre gham sahe hai beta, abhi abhi apne Aaba ko khoya hai usne, aur na chahte huye bhi itni kam umra me use ye shadi karni padi, lekin use is ghar ke logo ke taane sehkar aur dukh nahi pohochna chahiye beta… wo ek aazad panchi ki tarah hai Godu…use purane khayalat, galat soch aur nainsaafi ke pinjre jyada der tak nahi rok sakte…  maine beti mana hai use, aur ek maa hone ke nate main yahi chahungi ki woh khush rahe, apni padhai par dhyan de paye aur apna sapna pura kare', Ashwini said, trying to make him understand her point of view. 

'Par Aayi, Sai meri zimmedaari hai… uska khayal rakhna mera farz hai… main janta hu ki ab tak main apni zimmedari nibhane me nakam raha hu, lekin main apni galatiya sudharna chahta hu, uska khayal rakhna chahta hu, use khush dekhna chahta hu… Agar wo hostel me rahegi toh main uska khayal kaise rakhunga!!?', he asked like a child, who was trying to reason his longing for his wife with the excuse of his responsibility. Ashwini smiled at that. 

'Main janti hu tujhe uski yaad aa rahi hai, fikra ho rahi hai..bohot pyaar karta hai na usse', she said and Virat froze at that. He didn't say anything because he himself didn't know what he was feeling at that moment. 

'Janta hai Godu.. Sai se shadi karna teri zindagi ka sabse best faisla tha… uske jaisi patni kismat walon ko milti hai', she said caressing his head and looking at him lovingly. 'Aur tu chinta mat kar woh hostel me bilkul thik rahegi, apne umra ke logo ke sath rahegi, dost banayegi, is ghar ke jail jaise kayde kanoon manne ki jarurat nahi hogi use… Ab jab tu college me tha, tu bhi apne dosto ke sath ghumta firta rehta tha, masti karta tha… toh kya Sai ko apni college life jeene ka haq nahi hai?', she asked him. 

'Of course hai Aayi', he replied. 

'Toh fir bas…is bare me jyada soch mat. Aur rahi baat teri galatiya sudharne ki, toh usse baat kar… Use samajhne ki koshish kar Godu… is ghar me uske sath jo kuch bhi hua, uske baad use bohot dukh pohocha hai, jis insaan pe wo sabse jyada vishwas karke is ghar me aayi thi wahi uske khilaaf khada ho gaya… isse use takleef toh hui hogi na… Use kuch waqt de, shant hone de… aur mujhe yakeen hai ki woh tujhe samjhegi..tu usse maafi mangega toh wo tujhe jarur maaf kar degi… bohot saaf aur sacche dil ki hai meri Sai, bohot pyaari hai… mujhe pata hai tu use jarur mana lega', Ashwini said trying to give him confidence. 

'Par aayi.. Woh mujhse… woh…’, he was overwhelmed and tears again started to flow from his eyes. He didn’t have the courage to voice out what she wants from him as if voicing it out will make it a reality. 

‘Woh kya?’, Ashwini asked. 

‘Woh… woh yeh rishta todna chahti hai.. divorce chahti hai mujhse...', he said. Ashwini looked a little shocked at this, but still smiled. 

'Aur tu? Tu kya chahta hai Virat?', she asked him. ‘Kya tune yeh shadi sach me sirf apni ek zimmedari samajh kar ki thi? Kya tere liye ye rishta sirf ek farz hai?? Tu Sai se jude apne is rishte se kya chahta hai Godu?, she asked him clearly and that made him think it seriously. His mother’s questions had given a lot of food for his thoughts. However, right now he didn’t know what he exactly expects from Sai and their relationship. He just knew one thing.

‘Main use khush dekhna chahta hu Aayi… uske doctor banne ke sapne me uska sath dena chahta hu, uska khayal rakhna chahta hu… uska sath chahta hu', he said, clearly knowing what he want right now. Ashwini smiled realizing that her son is yet to realise what his feelings for Sai meant, and that he was just trying to cover his confusions about his feelings with his care and ‘Sath chahta hu’. She realized that he did not know how deeply Sai affected him yet. So, she decided to let him explore these new feelings and understand them by his own. She held his shoulders firmly.

‘Toh ja aur use bata ki tu kya chahta hai! Woh takleef main hai Godu,... use dard hua hai, chot pohonchi hai...aur is gusse aur takleef me usne yeh faisla le liya, toh kya tu is divorce ko rokne ke liye kuch nahi karega?’, she asked and he felt like his mother had charged something within him with these words. He looked in her eyes. ‘Sai bohot pyaari ladki hai Virat… tujhe Sai jaisi ladki dhoonde par bhi nahi milegi...woh tere liye bilkul sahi hai…… Ja aur use bata ki tere liye woh sirf ek farz ya zimmedari nahi hai, par teri zindagi ka ek hissa hai… Ja aur use samjha ki uski khushiya tere liye jaruri hai..’, Ashwini said making him realise where he was going wrong till now. His Aayi’s words had given him a confidence that he can make everything right. He smiled and hugged her in happiness. She then broke the hug. Complained that the tea got cold in all this and now she would have to reheat it, but he said that he doesn’t want tea and he will directly have dinner. She smiled and left his room.

He then picked his phoned and dialed Sai’s number, but she didn’t pick up. He called again but it did not get answered. He kept calling her after every 10 minutes, but no response. He called her once, twice, thrice,...9 times… 12 times… 15 times… but then he finally stopped. Itni naraaj ho mujhse Sai, ki mujhse baat bhi nahi karna chahti? Janta hu bohot takleef di hai na maine tumhe!! Tumhara gussa hona jayaz hai...Par ab dobara tumhe shikayat ka mauka nahi dunga...bas ek bar mujhse mil lo Sai… I promise main sab thik kar dunga...he thought and decided to go to her hostel in the morning to meet her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I know it didn't have any SaiRat scenes... but I thought this filler was necessary for making Virat regain some confidence after his breakdown with guilt, before he face his wife and try to make up to her 😊

Thank you for reading...

Love, 

Niki

🤗