Originally posted by: listmist
Of course no chance of separation😳😆
Right.. no separation.. he might get super angry but separation.. no way.. can’t afford to repeat the same mistake again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: listmist
Of course no chance of separation😳😆
Right.. no separation.. he might get super angry but separation.. no way.. can’t afford to repeat the same mistake again
What is this scene Ash?
Hope we see that soon.. shampoo out of RC haveli with her evil parents..
Did Binoy address mami as “maa” ????? wt.. 😵🤢🤢😆😆
Where are you girls? Gone to sleep already ?
I am here 🤗
How are you ??
Think everyone is gone to sleep already
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
I am here 🤗
How are you ??
Think everyone is gone to sleep already
Hi Mayura🤗
Ash is gone to sleep I guess.. donno where is Lalz and Sweety😔
Have you watched today’s episode? I read the update.. seems like interesting episode.. atleast ani using his barrister brain 👍🏼
Hi Mayura🤗
Ash is gone to sleep I guess.. donno where is Lalz and Sweety😔
Have you watched today’s episode? I read the update.. seems like interesting episode.. atleast ani using his barrister brain 👍🏼
Yup
I read the update😅😅
Happy to see Ani not getting influenced to mami and sampoorna this time
Sorry network is low so getting late to reply
Hi Mayura🤗
Ash is gone to sleep I guess.. donno where is Lalz and Sweety😔
Have you watched today’s episode? I read the update.. seems like interesting episode.. atleast ani using his barrister brain 👍🏼
Hillu 😃
Ajk sab itni jaldi so gaye 😒
Episode average tha with 2 best scene :3
1. Ani bondi conversation
2.binoy strangling shampoo
But aj Ani ka math ne sar ghuma diya 👍🏼khud vulgayi kyse padha tha