|Anirudh Roy Choudhury AT#29~Zid Kya Hoti Hai Zid Karke Ye Dikha De|- Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49.3k

Users

21

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

4I5GLNV5M2K7PYEI thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZV4I44VXE3ARVNFQ

Fifa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aap hi batao friends kya kua hai 🤣

🤣🤣

Ani ko kya kua ke kata keti🤣🤣

But i think usko kuye mai kudh kana khahiye 👍🏼

G3ZKKOSDCXWZ3PAO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 55HU3PBPRB3LKIHU

🤣🤣🤣

I am literally laughing loudly at the middle of the night 🤣🤣🤣

I can't control my laughter 🤣🤣

Le night:

Image

4I5GLNV5M2K7PYEI thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LGWD22L74GGUQ4SV

Bug maine almost same post kar chuka h peechhe🤣

ajj piche nehi gayi, samne se shuru hogayi 😳

Hum abhi sync mai hai🤗

Don't call ani cute😳

Edited by mnm13 - 5 years ago
Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EDLSN2UUSBLPES2L

🤣🤣🤣

I am literally laughing loudly at the middle of the night 🤣🤣🤣

I can't control my laughter 🤣🤣

I was also laughing like a maniac while writing this post🤣🤣

Munnu tumhare typo are always topnotch 🤣

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NBAEX2VA5QYJ422A

Vo cute hai toh mai kya karu munnu?😡 tum hi batao kya karu?😡 kya karu? Mai kya karu???😡

Chullu bhar paani mein jo karne hai kar jao 🤣

4I5GLNV5M2K7PYEI thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

I was also laughing like a maniac while writing this post🤣🤣

Munnu tumhare typo are always topnotch 🤣

and i never notice them even if i proof read🤣 toh maine abb proofreading chhod hi diya hai🤣
G3ZKKOSDCXWZ3PAO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: B77DEAMNH4NRILY6

🤣🤣

Ani ko kya kua ke kata keti🤣🤣

But i think usko kuye mai kudh kana khahiye 👍🏼

Mun first line decipher nai ho rha

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 7CEFLU2IIQNW7RT3

Me who learned everything from you and rimi

Image

When did I teach you all this Munnu?

Image

G3ZKKOSDCXWZ3PAO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KISF23EQXWJFCUDQ

ajj piche nehi gayi, samne se shuru hogayi 😳

Hum abhi sync mai hai🤗

Don't call ani cute😳

Okay Ani is cute 😎

4I5GLNV5M2K7PYEI thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZNNMFN3UVCRKMPIM

Mun first line decipher nai ho rha

ani ko kya kua hai pata nehi👍🏼

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".