Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vallu123

exactly...even am wondering...but then if it is case ...it should be before  vrs name not uma...

Well don't know how the category goes but not mentioning fathers name is strange too 

I can feel this case not just related to her parents death but also I'm a I feel 

Hope they get only in flashbacks considering all the spoilers about her being negative 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Ridhima reading the file in the washroom. Age is 15 years and why there are mother's name and no name of the father? Ridhima feels when Vansh is 15 years something happened due to which he was sent to the juvenile. Why it is showing as C/0? He is the son of Uma right? The crime details page is missing. Is it planned by Vansh way before that none could see what he has done? Or she lost somewhere or someone has taken it? 

Angre says someone is helping Ridhima because if she was in the juvenile centre then who is here? Wah, Angre babu, nice question. Kabhi tho unse 1% dimag istmaal kiya hein. The same line - Vansh says Ridhima has surely got the file but need to see to what extent she know the truth that can shake the foundation of the VR Mansion.

Ishani asks how can we know what Ridhima knows and what not? While Vansh says Dadi can tell us. Aryan comes and says Dadi is back to normal while Vansh asks what happened to her? Dadi reveals how Ridhima asked her to drink mocktail and though she doesn't want to say anything, yet she is revealing everything. Well, Vansh understood Ridhima has given truth serum to Dadi. Vansh asks what she told her? Dadi says she asked about his pictures from 15-18th age and she told he was in the juvenile centre at that time. Vansh asks did she told her what crime he did? His crime, did he said his crime? did he committed something or safeguarding someone?

Ridhima lost in her thoughts remembering Vansh saying he has hidden the truth for the sake of her and their relationship. Ridhima feels what has Vansh done that he is hellbent on hiding from her. Something goes into Ridhima eyes while trying to wipe it, he comes and helps her. Ah........ no matter how much he is upset with her, he cares for her. This Vansh has made a good growth indeed understanding what she wants yet upset with her but controlling himself a lot before bursting on her. 

Ridhima is about to slip and he catches her again. Her hair got stuck in his shirt while catching her firmly he allows her to do it. When she cannot and looks at him, he understood she needs help and he tries to detach. One thing for sure, no matter what, this guy is not going to leave this girl no matter what earthquake she brings. 

Vansh questions her where is she lost? Is she thinking in what way want to hurt Dadi? Wah Kya jawab hai Ridhima. When you cannot give answers to the questions, then don't even try to ask the questions. Jawab batane ke himmat nahi hein tho, sawal bhi puchna nahi chahiye. I love this. He is shocked by her reply. Can see his expressions. Ridhima tries to leave but Vansh stops and gives bangles. But is something in those bangles? I feel it. Maybe not also. Vansh while making her wear he says she shouldn't do it with Dadi. He asks by doing this you have crossed the limits. She says relationship should be transparent and when people are not saying truth it is important to cross limits. She breaks one of the bangles says the whole process might make us look bad but intentions are not bad. Now Ridhima, same goes for him too. He is hiding the truth not to hurt you, the process is making him look bad, but he is not. 

No matter what he cannot see her hurt. He ties a handkerchief to her wound which she got while breaking the bangle and says he knows she has his file so did she know what crime he did? He continues saying he is a secret and if she tries her whole life, she cannot know him on a whole. Now, that's bad Vansh. I understand where are you coming from but saying your wife cannot know, then if she has any secrets, if I repeat, you too don't have any rights to know about it. Vansh says no matter how much she tries she will not know the truth of what happened at the age of 15? Why so much overconfidence, Vansh - it is Ridhima whom you are speaking. She will get through it. For once I want Ridhima to have some dark secrets and she won't say anything and Vansh is the detective. Like I know asking too much, but for once I want to see this. I understand spy mode he did, but this is different, just like how Ridhima doing. 

While Vansh trying to leave Ridhima catches his hand and says he will find the truth. Back to VR mode but yes with too much of control this time. Vansh says whatever she did with Dadi, she shouldn't do the same with anyone and she won't discuss the juvenile with anyone in the house. Over and above, she cannot step out and he will make sure of it. No matter what she cannot break his rules. Ridhima also in control yaaar, they have come a long way rather than bashing each other, with total power and control speaking like adults. She says if she has loved him truly then before marriage, she will know the truth while Vansh says Okay, make sure they are no excuses from her side. 

Ridhima tries all the ways to fight with chains but she fails and calls someone that it's urgent. Now, who is it? The helper or Kabir? Vansh enters with the food, while she hides the phone. Vansh says her to eat while she says no. He says when a child wants to play with the fire, the mother says no, and at that time mother is bad for the child. You're in the same situation. 

Oh, I'm loving the way he is taking care. He says he is going the first one who will make sure she gets ready as a bride, while Ridhima nods, he says itna tho haq hena mera? He continues saying if she loves him, she will eat. Yet he says it's fine if she doesn't and he won't feel bad. But then he wants to see what she does. Saying no hurt, yet expressing hurt through eyes. The moment she eats, he got assurance. Now, this is what he doesn't want to lose. He knows he is not perfect, bad, hurts her but yet she loves him unconditionally. This love he doesn't want to lose. Aww, he can sit and make her eat, but standing and bending to her height and feeding her. Superb love ah. 

Vansh hears phone vibrating while other side Kabir has kidnapped Rajesh, the juvenile person and asks why he is in jail? The person says no matter what he does with him, he won't tell him anything. Kabir is calling Ridhima and does it says he is the person whom she called? Ridhima asks what truth he is hiding from her that can break their relationship. 

P:S - Why do I feel all going in the same way as past. Even makers are making us feel the Deja Vu feeling. I think they wantedly making us do. As Mamtha says to expect the unexpected

1. Either the plot end game in such way where this time Ridhima wins the game by standing with Vansh 
  2. If not the history will be repeated for the sure but then the person who might lose her life can be Ridhima considering Vansh as the betrayer 
  3. Finally, the serial goes in the same way but this Vansh and Ridhima part aways 

Seeing Ridhima in the bathtub says it is after the wedding where she might have learned something. Vansh is worried about his crime, so either he committed or making sure safeguarding something or someone. 

How come year is not mentioned in the crime file? Why Uma is C/O but not S/O? In those times the father name is must than mother, then why not mentioned Father's name? Is the case related to his mother which is why they said C/O - like a case of Uma Rai Singhania? 

Good post as always

Ok so how did Vansh know beforehand that Rhiddima  waa going to get to Juvenille centre??? How did he know to warn the warden? Is this a deliberate blooper by cvs?

Vansh is taking Rhiddima for an idiot, she is not..by repeatedly telling her she wont get to truth of why he was in juvie means she will..but here is crux..what truth...either he has planted something as false truth or he is shielding someone, plus why is 1st page of evidence missing?

What is this c/o  in Uk we say for example if someone is a foster child they are in the care of xyx...if they were birth child they are son of or daughter of xyx and mother is usually listed as birth parent first as the woman gives birth and may or may not be legally married.

So are you saying when it says c/o in this instance Vansh could be adopted? 

Yes Vansh has caught onto the fact Rhiddima drugged Dadi to get secret; fair enough she should not have done that with Dadi..if she wanted to drug someone drug Vansh directly ...

Yes break bangles,b right thing to do..now this Lakshman Rheka scene again.  

Oh I agree with you Abhyudaya its going to be one of those three points. I feel she will marry him and then leave. 

And what is this talk of Uma coming back in present when she is meant to be dead?. Is that the secret that would destroy VR mansions?   

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel it. 

Maybe this track can give some sense to Vansh that he should never underestimate Kabir in any play. He is what he is doing and exactly like Vansh. Always being two steps further than him. I completely agree. Vansh is also the fault of the whole situation because today Ridhima was very clear on what she wants from Vansh but his denial is the issue. 

I liked the growth it is happening from Vansh side as he learnt from past mistakes. But as I said Ridhima is slower than a snail. I mean I'm glad she is still doubting rather than jumping into impulsive decisions. But yes she should have asked his pain in juvenile though he might not tell her, she should have for humanity sake could have thought how could a 15 years boy live

But her thoughts focused on her parent's death than Vansh pain. Vansh is hurt but he is taking care of Ridhima hurt and needs. She should do the same. Search to an extent that even VR Mansion can fall down but make sure the relationship sustain as Vansh is trying. 

i think its a makers wrong  way of showing. They beautifully showed how Riddhima handled Vansh in Revenge and Angst track but as its purely about her parents she is overlooking everything .Dadi,Vansh and Siya...She seems to b insensitive but she is rightful as well.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Today"s episode  felt like as if i am rewinding the Ragini fiasco and watching it but with little difference.

Riddhima failed to get the crime he comitted.  Was it Vansh who eliminated the part or it was sheer her bad luck. Yesterday i predicted it right that Riddhima will fail to learn the truth. If she would have known it now she must have atleast confronted  Vansh about it. But unfortunately she will get either a distorted version of the truth or she will get the paper at the last moment of their marriage. The shock and the devastation in her face is clearly telling  us that she will got the news  in a nasty and bitter way.

The Poignant dialogue 

The intreaction sessions of Riansh have become so entertaining. No  hiding no lying. They both are having direct eye contact and cut -to cut conversation. While Riddhima is exhibiting her courage and defending herself. The dialogues of both Riansh have deeper inner meaning and giving each other, us stern reality check.

Vansh was right that Riddhima should 'nt have given Dadi truth serum while Riddhima too rightly pointed out that it was Vansh who pushed her to take the step. If Vansh would have told her she would have not chosen the path at all.

Riddhima said that sometimes its necessary to take wrong means to reach the right end. If Vansh is really associated with her past then she has the legit right to know it. But at the same time she will have to bear the cost of the truth. 

While Riddhima was brave and Vansh was confident that she will never get access to it. As we know him very well, he will make sure that she can not get access of it. When she says that if she truly loves him she will come to know of it. There is no question about it that how much true her love is! Vansh again and again underestimates it and thats what i hate about him.

He said that when a mother stops her child to play with fire its make her villain but actually is for the safety of the child.This is a clear indication that Vansh temporarily will b staged as villain and later she will realize the truth.

The symbols 

Something drop in her eyes and she was facing difficulty,her hair stuck with his button.Does it not symbolic that no matter complex situation blurred vision and stuck condition may arise it will b their love that will win. 

THE HANDCUFF SCN 

Its a clear indication Vansh wants to lock the secret but as she said truth will break the chains and come out of the darkness.  

The trust issue 

While as a viewer i hate Vansh 's cryptic nature i equally hate her over Inquisition. Vansh again ask her to trust him. The man wants unconditional  trust  from her but The situations they themselves are creating will never allow to do that.

Kabir 

The most irritating habit of VR is he always underestimates Kabir and Riddhima.Even if he gives credit to her but why he is  not keeping his eye on him? I hope Riddhima does not get any proof from him. Even if Kabir will send her proof,i think he will do it in disguise or behind the curtains. 

So the countdown begins. The bells have rung. Lets see Kya mor le aata hai yeh Ishq sach jhut aur raaz ka Dastan!

👏👏

Lovely 

I loved the symbolism you explained. 

I'm looking forward to see how it transforms 

This time can we able to see a different ending not as ragini phase or will be seeing the same? 

Indeed he need her blind trust but ridgima such that asks to open up. 

She trusts him but his not opening up makes her do things which both can't imagine 

So both are fault 

They need to overcome this. 

What episode do you think the end phase would be? 200th I mean 202 or 205 like Ragini phase? 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Good post as always

Ok so how did Vansh know beforehand that Rhiddima  waa going to get to Juvenille centre??? How did he know to warn the warden? Is this a deliberate blooper by cvs?

Vansh is taking Rhiddima for an idiot, she is not..by repeatedly telling her she wont get to truth of why he was in juvie means she will..but here is crux..what truth...either he has planted something as false truth or he is shielding someone, plus why is 1st page of evidence missing?

What is this c/o  in Uk we say for example if someone is a foster child they are in the care of xyx...if they were birth child they are son of or daughter of xyx and mother is usually listed as birth parent first as the woman gives birth and may or may not be legally married.

So are you saying when it says c/o in this instance Vansh could be adopted? 

Yes Vansh has caught onto the fact Rhiddima drugged Dadi to get secret; fair enough she should not have done that with Dadi..if she wanted to drug someone drug Vansh directly ...

Yes break bangles,b right thing to do..now this Lakshman Rheka scene again.  

Oh I agree with you Abhyudaya its going to be one of those three points. I feel she will marry him and then leave. 

And what is this talk of Uma coming back in present when she is meant to be dead?. Is that the secret that would destroy VR mansions?   

I too thinking the same. It is either care of or case of .... I feel. also, people saying she will be back, dead is back ... either it can be an imposter or it can be herself but how god knows for now 

Both Uma entry and her parents death I feel parallel track then Uma too connected with her parents death. Is she why they are bringing back

Whatever it is I hope don’t repeat Ragini game again, because it will be a repeatitive track. So they need to change the dynamics. Hoping some positive way they change rather than screwing it up. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

i think its a makers wrong  way of showing. They beautifully showed how Riddhima handled Vansh in Revenge and Angst track but as its purely about her parents she is overlooking everything .Dadi,Vansh and Siya...She seems to b insensitive but she is rightful as well.

Hmm 

Agree, I feel her parents truth is making her neglect everything around her. 

Hope we see some change in her way of handling things. 

But yes no comments on who is who. But I’m glad they are able to at least communicate this much. 

Hope in coming days they both talk more. 

Also the way he said to Ridhima you spend whole life still you won’t know me. 

Saying to the wife you can’t know me in this whole life can’t sit fine with any wife. 

He should change with it too. 

He need to sense she is ready to embrace him if he ready to open up 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

👏👏

Lovely 

I loved the symbolism you explained. 

I'm looking forward to see how it transforms 

This time can we able to see a different ending not as ragini phase or will be seeing the same? 

Indeed he need her blind trust but ridgima such that asks to open up. 

She trusts him but his not opening up makes her do things which both can't imagine 

So both are fault 

They need to overcome this. 

What episode do you think the end phase would be? 200th I mean 202 or 205 like Ragini phase? 

i dont think itna waqt lgega  track is quite past faced. Dont know how they will unfold the future track....

Parent track khatam karke uma ka shuru hoga ya parallely chalega!what u think?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Precap : Kabir saying he want to stop the marriage if Rajesh don’t tell truth he will cut his fingers. 

Other side we see Ridhima is worried while marriage is happening. 

Kabir tries to cut the fingers while Rajesh says he will tell the truth 

P:S - why Ridhima is worried so much while marriage is happening? Agree she didn’t learn the truth but it more like scared. Is she learned something. 

Seeing Vansh expressions can say he knows Ridhima is not enjoying the moment all. 

Why I felt Ridhima is waiting for a moment to stop marriage to run behind the truth 

Now I'm sure, Kabir will either show her the video or show something that makes her to get in the bathtub. 

A vague thought, is it possible kabir will do live of the recording that whole family sees it and ridhima runs and get unto bathtub closing the doors. Is it can be possible..... 

P:S:S- for once I want to see normal happy marriage between all rituals. Don’t know when it can 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Abhyudaya thumbnail

i dont think itna waqt lgega  track is quite past faced. Dont know how they will unfold the future track....

Parent track khatam karke uma ka shuru hoga ya parallely chalega!what u think?

I'm hearing it is parallel track dear so not sure of what to expect 

It would be good after they end the parent track as get know uma working or not 

Because if parallel, people definitely sees uma too for know the truth and it either result in growth or the decrease 

If negative rumors were true I wish she come only in flashback not in present 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finally they got to know that something like door locks and curtains exists.👏👏

When Vansh told her that he will be doing her dress up and Riddhu's reaction and Vansh's ans  was cute.🥰