Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
BB ? No. I don't get that channel in TataSky, and I don't want to watch again either. 😆
Ingaiyum Tata sky than 😡
Edhachum unseen pudusa add panna adhay mattum paakalam ... 😆
Don know if they are adding or its just retelecast of episodes alone 😕
Knock knock ... Anyone here
Balaji Murugadoss on live it seems 😆
If anyone on insta ... Pls do give update if possible 😉
Sandy which plan to choose in Viki app? 65rs one or 300rs one? What is the difference between two plans?
Hi Aarthi🤗
I’m good and you?
How was your exam?
Sandy which plan to choose in Viki app? 65rs one or 300rs one? What is the difference between two plans?
Don know 🤣 I subscribed for 65 ☺️😆
vij sister thain nama cook with comali kani yam 😲
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKdFK9rDz8_/?igshid=1lgmda3y1n2on
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Don know 🤣 I subscribed for 65 ☺️😆
Ok Ok. Once I'm done with Netflix shows I will subscribe it.. 😆
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842