Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

Let me be frank with you, if rajshee hoti and script is same as shown now she could not have handled it. Good that Rati took over.  As journalist said Rati really added so many layers to Preethi character with her acting skills... So this teenager proposal will be another layer πŸ˜†

@bold Just because rati is many members fav actor in the forum,it doesnt mean rajshree would have acted badly in the scenes.. not a fair judgement on the actress who is not on board... rati is a good actor no doubt but rajshree is also not a bad actor... 

Her way of playing preeti was fabulous too...

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

@bold Just because rati is many members fav actor in the forum,it doesnt mean rajshree would have acted badly in the scenes.. not a fair judgement on the actress who is not on board... rati is a good actor no doubt but rajshree is also not a bad actor... 

Her way of playing preeti was fabulous too...

I have seen rajshree previous show saat phera and I know her before rati.. so yes my judgement is my POV and fair in my POV, as I have seen both their works...

And one more thing I am not a teenager to get blindsided with fan girl thing πŸ˜† I have seen both there works and use to like rajshree during saat phera time ...

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago