Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: natashathakur

Superb update n vaibhav now knows that his bhai is jealous seeing his bonding with purvi bcoz he thought that vaibhav like her n he told vaibhav to purvi bhabhi n vaibhav thought about what sanyukta told him n he is ready to help her n thnxx for pm me

Happy to know you enjoyed😃

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hey Nish first of all sorry i missed it  i didn't pay attention to the date ...silly me 😆

Tabhi main sochu, ki I kept waiting and Ziva n feedback nhi diya😃

lovely updt❤️...am loving this jealous Vir ufff...the way he roared “PAR MUJHE AITRAAZ HAI!” 😎...i can imagine it 😆🤣

There's a lot more where it came from. Muahahaha!😈

Looking forward to Vai plan...but i hope Pur ll realise that Vir is damn jealous😈😆

Lets see. Maybe later~😈

Thks for the updt Nish  🤗

❤️

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ha ab to lottery lag Gaye hai sai me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vaise maine 3 episodes dekhe (sorry slow ho Gaye hu ab pehle mai 24 episodes dekh lete thi ek din me)

That anime is quite good

It took me a little time to get used to with Chinese (Korean and Japanese are fine esa lagta hai  Japanese to mere 3rd language ho Gaye hai🤭)

But animation was beautiful  Like really beautiful I didn't expect this much mtlb cgi or 2d animation ka itna kamal ka blend tha art style plays a major role 

I find cgi little distracting during night time when they were fighting with bride zombies 

That ML is such a adorable man  🙈🙈🙈

The war flashback scenes were really good

Story interesting lag rahi 🤔🤔🤔🤔

nish_vir thumbnail

Part 7 - Raakh

Yet again! Once again!

Fingers clenching into fist, Virender tried to rein in his bubbling anger or he was sure to explode. With brows drawn together and profanity waiting at the tip of his tongue, he stared-glared as Vaibhav stood at the doorway and fumbled with his words.

“Purvi, I had to ask something…” He trailed, corner of his vision pricking with deadly glares.

Purvi nodded and tilting her head, waited while Vaibhav gulped, trying his best to maintain his façade of a smile, what with his head placed under guillotine in this instant!

“Ha..voh…” Scratching his forehead, he gulped and send off his prayers to heavens. God knows he needed it!

“C-Can we talk outside?”

'Or I might die inside!'

Purvi squinted her eyes in confusion at his request but nodded nonetheless, and turned towards Virender, who was immersed in reading a book.

As if! Vaibhav scoffed at his poor pretense. Bhai is definitely choking the ink out of that book, imagining it as my neck!

“Hum abhi aate hain” And with that she stepped out after Vaibhav.

(“I’ll be right back”)

Virender who had schooled his expressions to nonchalance let the façade fall and menace dawned over his persona. Flinging the book to one side (Titled- How to kill slowllly!) he rose to his feet, strode to the doorway and peered from behind the doors, cautious. But there was no one. Baffled, he stepped out into the hallway and saw two silhouettes disappear at the end of corridor and into a room. He followed suit, his steps urgent and halting near the open window, he peeked inside.

“Which one should I wear?” Vaibhav asked pointing to his bed littered with garments.

“Ye sab kya hai?” Purvi suppressed a chuckle at his confusion as she looked over the outfits.

(“What is all this?”)

“That…there’s a function at my friend’s place..so…” Vaibhav trailed.

“Acha…hum batate hain”.

(“Alright, let me help then”)

And after going through all the outfits, she narrowed down on a formal wear and a traditional wear.

Picking up the coat, Vaibhav gave it once over. “I think it’s too formal”.

“Bas fir aap ye kurta daal jana”, Purvi piped up as Vaibhav picked the kurta.

(“In that case, you should wear the kurta”)

“Blue?” He asked with raised brows and she nodded, “ Haan! As far as I’ve seen,you really like blue so I chose for you a blue one”.

“And what about you?” Vaibhav quipped and Virender felt his fingers twitch. He could hear them. And he could see him. And he didn’t like what he was seeing.

“Hum, kya?”  (“What about me?”)

“What is your preference?” He asked, his eyes following hers as she looked down. Smiling, Vaibhav went to the bed and picked up a white kurta embroidered with gold designs. “How about this one?”

Purvi looked up slowly and her eyes widened. It had caught her eye instantly and yet she had not recommended this one to Vaibhav. It wasn’t his to wear.

“But you don’t like lighter shades?” She commented, more like tried to talk him out of wearing this one. She had bought this for Virender.

“But you do!” An instant reply followed and Virender fought the urge to throttle him. His brother badly wanted to die young!

As Purvi passed Vaibhav a baffled look, he cleared his throat and chuckled, “What?! Once in a while, I try to dress up according to others too. Anyway, thank you so much for the help and really sorry for disturbing you at this time. I hope bhai won’t be too angry!”

‘Angry?! I’m livid! Furious even!’ Virender thought and decided to make a quick retreat as he saw Purvi make her way out.

Later,Virender found himself strolling the lawns in the dead of night. He really needed to arrange his thoughts. Incidents he had tried to pass off as coincidences till this very moment had revealed themselves to be conscious efforts on someone’s part.

It hadn’t been his imagination. Vaibhav had started to depend on Purvi more and more. The past few days, he had by far surpassed Juhi and Manas when it came to competing for Purvi’s attention. One, Vaibhav had refused to take his advice and continued to call her Purvi!

Puvi ye…Purvi wo…Purvi..Purvi.Purvi!

He had been very tolerant of that. He had regretted his outburst too. He had no right to meddle in their friendship. No matter his feelings, if he couldn’t call out her name, it was his issue only. That was fine.

But what about all those times, when he would try to get a quiet moment with her and Vaibhav would waltz in to interrupt. It hadn’t been over analysis on his part as he had thought earlier. It felt like, No,he was sure after today that Vaibhav had been intentionally sabotaging their lone time. He couldn’t have been any more obvious. Something as insignificant as outfit selection could’ve waited till morning but against his better judgement,Vaibhav had knocked on their doors in the middle of night! The cheek!

And why did he even require baawri to select dresses for him. He had never allowed maa to do that after growing out of his teenage. Then, why now? And, why her?!

And that kurta….Virender groaned. She had bought that for him. It was his!

Flashback

“Dekhiye, Mukhi ji!Kesa laga aapko ye kurta?” Purvi asked holding the off white kurta in her hands, her eyes beaming.

(“How do you like this Kurta?”)

“When Vaibhav was searching for some outfits, my gaze fell on this Kurta and I just knew that this is the best. Aap pe ye—

Virender cut her off,harshly. “Toh mane ke suna rahi hai. Ja ke dede Vaibhav ne”

(“Then why are you telling me this? Go and give it to Vaibhav then!”)

“Par hum ye aa—

At that moment he saw Vaibhav go past their room and paying no ear to Purvi, Virender called after him. “Vaibhav, idhar aa!”

“Ji bhaiya?” He asked, and looked on as his brother took his hand.

“Have this!” Virender placed the kurta in his hands and bit a smile, “Purvi tere liye laai hai”.

(“Purvi has brought this for you”)

“But bhai this is f—

“Tanne sun liya na maine ke kaha. Ib isse le aur jaa”. Virender asserted allowing Vaibhav no chance.

(“You heard me. Take this and leave”.)

Vaibhav nodded meekly and walked out while Virender gritted his teeth, his emotions on a rise when a voice boomed from behind him.

“Aapki problem kya hai?!” Purvi exploded behind Virender as he whipped around and sneered at her,his own temper flaring by leaps and bounds.

(“What is your problem?”)

“Ib maine aisa ke kar dia? Tu hi kurta kurta kar rahi thi toh de diya maine usne jiske liye tu lai thi!”

(“What did I do now? I simply gave it to the one for whom you had bought it!”)

“Aur kiske lie laae thhe hum ye? Suna aapne humein?!” Purvi asked, her eyes tearing.

(“And who might that be? Did you listen to me?!”)

Virender turned his face away, her sad visage melting his anger. “Vaibhav ke lie hi toh—

(“Ofcourse, for Vaibhav. Who els—“)

“Aapke liye!” She shouted as his eyes widened in shock. “Hum vo kurta aapke liye laaye thhe.Socha tha ki aap par safed kitna jachta hai toh ye bhi khilega aap par”.

(I had bought it for you! Since white suits you, I had thought this would also look good on you!”)

Virender pressed his eyes close, and sighed. He had done it yet again. Turning to face her, his heart shattered as she wiped her eyes and he forwarded his hands to wipe her tears but to no avail.

She stepped back.

“Baawri…”

She raised her palm upfront. “Rehne dijiye, aapne apna faisla suna diya hai. Aur shayad theek hi hai. Shayad Vaibhav ji iss tohfe ki kadra karenge!”

(“Let it be! You gave your decision. And maybe it’s for the best, Vaibhav ji might appreciate it”)

Having said that, she spun on her heels and stormed out of the room.

He had been piss frustrated that afternoon. He wanted to blame it on the strenuous dealings at Panchayat but he knew better. She had gone shopping with Vaibhav (and kids) and that did not sit right with him. He had come home for lunch just to see her and she had not been there. And when she had come back, her on and on rambling about her outing had just tickled him the wrong way. He had exploded without listening completely, and the first ever gift she had brought him had gone to Vaibhav, and he could blame none for that blunder. It was on his foolishness and jealousy.

He needed to do something about that.

And then someone needed to be taught a little lesson or two.

So how was it? Since last time I was asked to provide english translations for hindi dialogues, I've provided them in bracket. Hoping it will help😃

nish_vir thumbnail

INDEX (Continued)

Part 8 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155655658

Part 9 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155706569

Edited by nish_vir - 3 years ago
nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Ha ab to lottery lag Gaye hai sai me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vaise maine 3 episodes dekhe (sorry slow ho Gaye hu ab pehle mai 24 episodes dekh lete thi ek din me)

Haha..dont be😃 (24 seriously! Ye toh mere lie impossible hai😆)

That anime is quite good

Told you so(Pinocchio noseeee😎)

It took me a little time to get used to with Chinese (Korean and Japanese are fine esa lagta hai  Japanese to mere 3rd language ho Gaye hai🤭)

Same here. It was weird for me too but then i got used to it. And yes, i too think ki anime taught me new language, knowledge of another culture and a lot more. I do think that I've learnt a lot from these things😆( manga pdh pdh ke british heirarchy of duke, marquis bhi samajh aa gyi hai!

But animation was beautiful  Like really beautiful I didn't expect this much mtlb cgi or 2d animation ka itna kamal ka blend tha art style plays a major role 

Tabhi toh. It is beautiful. Ist epi ki ending specially❤️ when hua Cheng gives his hand to xie Lian (the male bride) and they walk out and all. I dont understand chinese but that ending song is in my heart now!

I find cgi little distracting during night time when they were fighting with bride zombies 

Technicalities skip me😆 sorry.

That ML is such a adorable man  🙈🙈🙈

Which one?😆 the one we see in the start or the other one ?

The war flashback scenes were really good

Story interesting lag rahi 🤔🤔🤔🤔

It is! As soon as i was done with anime, i went to novel and completed it😆 couldn't wait for season 2.

Also, I really appreciate you giving me feedback. I mean you really did watch it (people don't usually😆). Its great being able to share my enthusiasm. 

Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Part 7 - Raakh

Yet again! Once again!

Fingers clenching into fist, Virender tried to rein in his bubbling anger or he was sure to explode. With brows drawn together and profanity waiting at the tip of his tongue, he stared-glared as Vaibhav stood at the doorway and fumbled with his words.

“Purvi, I had to ask something…” He trailed, corner of his vision pricking with deadly glares.

Purvi nodded and tilting her head, waited while Vaibhav gulped, trying his best to maintain his façade of a smile, what with his head placed under guillotine in this instant!

“Ha..voh…” Scratching his forehead, he gulped and send off his prayers to heavens. God knows he needed it!

“C-Can we talk outside?”

'Or I might die inside!'

Purvi squinted her eyes in confusion at his request but nodded nonetheless, and turned towards Virender, who was immersed in reading a book.

As if! Vaibhav scoffed at his poor pretense. Bhai is definitely choking the ink out of that book, imagining it as my neck!

“Hum abhi aate hain” And with that she stepped out after Vaibhav.

(“I’ll be right back”)

Virender who had schooled his expressions to nonchalance let the façade fall and menace dawned over his persona. Flinging the book to one side (Titled- How to kill slowllly!) he rose to his feet, strode to the doorway and peered from behind the doors, cautious. But there was no one. Baffled, he stepped out into the hallway and saw two silhouettes disappear at the end of corridor and into a room. He followed suit, his steps urgent and halting near the open window, he peeked inside.

“Which one should I wear?” Vaibhav asked pointing to his bed littered with garments.

“Ye sab kya hai?” Purvi suppressed a chuckle at his confusion as she looked over the outfits.

(“What is all this?”)

“That…there’s a function at my friend’s place..so…” Vaibhav trailed.

“Acha…hum batate hain”.

(“Alright, let me help then”)

And after going through all the outfits, she narrowed down on a formal wear and a traditional wear.

Picking up the coat, Vaibhav gave it once over. “I think it’s too formal”.

“Bas fir aap ye kurta daal jana”, Purvi piped up as Vaibhav picked the kurta.

(“In that case, you should wear the kurta”)

“Blue?” He asked with raised brows and she nodded, “ Haan! As far as I’ve seen,you really like blue so I chose for you a blue one”.

“And what about you?” Vaibhav quipped and Virender felt his fingers twitch. He could hear them. And he could see him. And he didn’t like what he was seeing.

“Hum, kya?”  (“What about me?”)

“What is your preference?” He asked, his eyes following hers as she looked down. Smiling, Vaibhav went to the bed and picked up a white kurta embroidered with gold designs. “How about this one?”

Purvi looked up slowly and her eyes widened. It had caught her eye instantly and yet she had not recommended this one to Vaibhav. It wasn’t his to wear.

“But you don’t like lighter shades?” She commented, more like tried to talk him out of wearing this one. She had bought this for Virender.

“But you do!” An instant reply followed and Virender fought the urge to throttle him. His brother badly wanted to die young!

As Purvi passed Vaibhav a baffled look, he cleared his throat and chuckled, “What?! Once in a while, I try to dress up according to others too. Anyway, thank you so much for the help and really sorry for disturbing you at this time. I hope bhai won’t be too angry!”

‘Angry?! I’m livid! Furious even!’ Virender thought and decided to make a quick retreat as he saw Purvi make her way out.

Later,Virender found himself strolling the lawns in the dead of night. He really needed to arrange his thoughts. Incidents he had tried to pass off as coincidences till this very moment had revealed themselves to be conscious efforts on someone’s part.

It hadn’t been his imagination. Vaibhav had started to depend on Purvi more and more. The past few days, he had by far surpassed Juhi and Manas when it came to competing for Purvi’s attention. One, Vaibhav had refused to take his advice and continued to call her Purvi!

Puvi ye…Purvi wo…Purvi..Purvi.Purvi!

He had been very tolerant of that. He had regretted his outburst too. He had no right to meddle in their friendship. No matter his feelings, if he couldn’t call out her name, it was his issue only. That was fine.

But what about all those times, when he would try to get a quiet moment with her and Vaibhav would waltz in to interrupt. It hadn’t been over analysis on his part as he had thought earlier. It felt like, No,he was sure after today that Vaibhav had been intentionally sabotaging their lone time. He couldn’t have been any more obvious. Something as insignificant as outfit selection could’ve waited till morning but against his better judgement,Vaibhav had knocked on their doors in the middle of night! The cheek!

And why did he even require baawri to select dresses for him. He had never allowed maa to do that after growing out of his teenage. Then, why now? And, why her?!

And that kurta….Virender groaned. She had bought that for him. It was his!

Flashback

“Dekhiye, Mukhi ji!Kesa laga aapko ye kurta?” Purvi asked holding the off white kurta in her hands, her eyes beaming.

(“How do you like this Kurta?”)

“When Vaibhav was searching for some outfits, my gaze fell on this Kurta and I just knew that this is the best. Aap pe ye—

Virender cut her off,harshly. “Toh mane ke suna rahi hai. Ja ke dede Vaibhav ne”

(“Then why are you telling me this? Go and give it to Vaibhav then!”)

“Par hum ye aa—

At that moment he saw Vaibhav go past their room and paying no ear to Purvi, Virender called after him. “Vaibhav, idhar aa!”

“Ji bhaiya?” He asked, and looked on as his brother took his hand.

“Have this!” Virender placed the kurta in his hands and bit a smile, “Purvi tere liye laai hai”.

(“Purvi has brought this for you”)

“But bhai this is f—

“Tanne sun liya na maine ke kaha. Ib isse le aur jaa”. Virender asserted allowing Vaibhav no chance.

(“You heard me. Take this and leave”.)

Vaibhav nodded meekly and walked out while Virender gritted his teeth, his emotions on a rise when a voice boomed from behind him.

“Aapki problem kya hai?!” Purvi exploded behind Virender as he whipped around and sneered at her,his own temper flaring by leaps and bounds.

(“What is your problem?”)

“Ib maine aisa ke kar dia? Tu hi kurta kurta kar rahi thi toh de diya maine usne jiske liye tu lai thi!”

(“What did I do now? I simply gave it to the one for whom you had bought it!”)

“Aur kiske lie laae thhe hum ye? Suna aapne humein?!” Purvi asked, her eyes tearing.

(“And who might that be? Did you listen to me?!”)

Virender turned his face away, her sad visage melting his anger. “Vaibhav ke lie hi toh—

(“Ofcourse, for Vaibhav. Who els—“)

“Aapke liye!” She shouted as his eyes widened in shock. “Hum vo kurta aapke liye laaye thhe.Socha tha ki aap par safed kitna jachta hai toh ye bhi khilega aap par”.

(I had bought it for you! Since white suits you, I had thought this would also look good on you!”)

Virender pressed his eyes close, and sighed. He had done it yet again. Turning to face her, his heart shattered as she wiped her eyes and he forwarded his hands to wipe her tears but to no avail.

She stepped back.

“Baawri…”

She raised her palm upfront. “Rehne dijiye, aapne apna faisla suna diya hai. Aur shayad theek hi hai. Shayad Vaibhav ji iss tohfe ki kadra karenge!”

(“Let it be! You gave your decision. And maybe it’s for the best, Vaibhav ji might appreciate it”)

Having said that, she spun on her heels and stormed out of the room.

He had been piss frustrated that afternoon. He wanted to blame it on the strenuous dealings at Panchayat but he knew better. She had gone shopping with Vaibhav (and kids) and that did not sit right with him. He had come home for lunch just to see her and she had not been there. And when she had come back, her on and on rambling about her outing had just tickled him the wrong way. He had exploded without listening completely, and the first ever gift she had brought him had gone to Vaibhav, and he could blame none for that blunder. It was on his foolishness and jealousy.

He needed to do something about that.

And then someone needed to be taught a little lesson or two.

So how was it? Since last time I was asked to provide english translations for hindi dialogues, I've provided them in bracket. Hoping it will help😃

Nish nish nishhhhh.... beautiful ❤️❤️...

Aap tuitions do ge kya writing ke??

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nish thks for the new updt 🤗...it's lovely and becoming more interesting ❤️....

Vir's jealousy doesn't know any boundary now 😆🤣....the way he followed Pur and Vai lol🤣🤣....banda pagal hogaya🤣🤣

Now he is suffering from his own blunder🤪

Looking forward to the next one and wht ll take place now

Plzzz do updt soon🤗🤗

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead_05

Nish nish nishhhhh.... beautiful ❤️❤️...

Thank you😃

Aap tuitions do ge kya writing ke??

😆depends on who is the student. I dont teach overqualified students😆

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely!

I am actually enjoying this jello VPS 😆