Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Good morning Guys 🤗
Do read the prologue and first chapter of my story --
Hey,I have read this ff of yours on wattpad... And it's one of my fav🥺❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Good morning Guys 🤗
Do read the prologue and first chapter of my story --
Hey,I have read this ff of yours on wattpad... And it's one of my fav🥺❤️
Not really, I am actually busy on weekend because our Music and Dance Institute classes are in Saturday and Sunday so that the kids studies are not disturbed.
Abhi I have taken a holiday for 5 days. My cousin is throwing a welcome party for her 3 years old. I am here to help but all I am doing is only eating tasty food and chilling 😆
Originally posted by: Vindria12
Hey,I have read this ff of yours on wattpad... And it's one of my fav🥺❤️
Thanks 💞
Do re-read here and comment your views 🤗
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Not really, I am actually busy on weekend because our Music and Dance Institute classes are in Saturday and Sunday so that the kids studies are not disturbed.
Abhi I have taken a holiday for 5 days. My cousin is throwing a welcome party for her 3 years old. I am here to help but all I am doing is only eating tasty food and chilling 😆
Haha🤣
Seriously yr maje hai tere😉
But you have to help them😆
I am trying my best to help 😂😂
Sorry, the baby is 3 months old, not 3 years, 🤣🤣
I sit holding her in my arms all the time 😆
Tu free hai toh mera story padh k unres kar de 🤣
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Not really, I am actually busy on weekend because our Music and Dance Institute classes are in Saturday and Sunday so that the kids studies are not disturbed.
Abhi I have taken a holiday for 5 days. My cousin is throwing a welcome party for her 3 years old. I am here to help but all I am doing is only eating tasty food and chilling 😆
You learn in that institute or teach? 😃
Hehe! Acha hai... khao aur maze karo 😆. But 5 days holiday for one party?! Woah! Itni badi party hai kya?? Itni to me shaadi me bhi nahi leti 🤣.
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
You learn in that institute or teach? 😃
Hehe! Acha hai... khao aur maze karo 😆. But 5 days holiday for one party?! Woah! Itni badi party hai kya?? Itni to me shaadi me bhi nahi leti 🤣.
I teach Odishi Dance
My cousin and I are best friends since childhood. She literally forced me to visit 5 days before, so here I am not really helping her 🤣🤣
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402