Finding things ❤️ Purvir Drabble/ OS

Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay here goes nothing...poofffff.....

"Oye baawri...dekh teri wo priyashi bula rahi hai...", Virender said aloud...

Inwards he was like 'ab ke kaam pad gaya iss ne baawri se....shaadi uski...aur kaam kare mhaari baawri....hmphh'

"Ji...ji haan wo...haan hum abhi aate hain..." Purvi fumbled...

Vir was trying to find what was written in her mehendi....as yogi had suggested... couldn't help himself could he now...nope...

Purvi was also confused...when had his touch started affecting her so much that she couldn't even think properly...she was just looking at him as he tried to find if anything was written in her mehendi or not.... Was it that she had started falling for him...'no...he loves Sakshi...why am i even letting these things come in my head....'

But she couldn't deny how when he even so much as just touched her, it felt as if electricity ran thru her at once, she couldn't deny that when he had lifted her once, and they had been so so close....she had wanted the moment to stop there, she had wanted to stay in his arms, close and safe and warm forever, the way just his one gaze would work magic, as if she was melting and freezing at the same time... And the way, the way he said baawri with his small smile, which was only for her, she felt like she would just throw her arms around him and never let him go...never.... 'No... Don't go down that track Purvi...no use, he won't feel that way, you are not his type...'she thought to herself

"Baawri!.....dhyaan kahan se tera....bula rahi wo pagal priyasi tanne" he said roughly, as if her touch had affected him too....

"Haan...haan...jaa rahi hoon..."

"Bol aa rahi hoon....manne teri mehendi dhyaan se dekhni padegi...wapas aa jaldi..."

"Ji..."

As she went away, Vir wondered what she was thinking...why had she looked so intensely and dreamily at him....there was fondness all right....but maybe she was also feeling what he was... 'No... Don't go down that track Mukhi...no use, she won't feel that way, she is too young and you are not her type' thought Vir....

And as people started coming between them as Purvi moved forward....she turned back towards Mukhi....

And both could see in each other's eyes  that whatever reasons they gave, whatever excuses they made....nothing between them now was as it was before... something much more intense and pulling was now there...

And they were left staring at each other, neither letting the other one go.....

❤️

Please marna mat sab milke mujhe🙂😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Are jiya🤗

Lovely ❤❤🤧🤧

Mai is sakshi ka kya karu 

she had wanted to stay in his arms, close and safe and warm forever

This line🤧🤧🤧🤧

Aah ab wait nai ho raha monday ka😣😣

Zunari thumbnail

OMG, all of you write beautifully 👍👍🥰

This mehendi track is awesome. Small request from you  , as I did with others - please add English translations of the Hindi dialogues for those of us that can’t understand Hindi 🙏 Thank youuuu

Potterhead_05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zunari

OMG, all of you write beautifully 👍👍🥰

This mehendi track is awesome. Small request from you  , as I did with others - please add English translations of the Hindi dialogues for those of us that can’t understand Hindi 🙏 Thank youuuu

Okie dokie🤗

Zunari thumbnail

Thank uuuuuu ❤️ and give us the part 2 soooon 😁

Edited by Zunari - 3 years ago
Zunari thumbnail

Thank uuuuuu ❤️ and give us the part 2 soooon 😁

Potterhead_05 thumbnail

Okay here goes another nothingsmiley37....whooosshhhhh

A small series...Jungle mein mangal...

Part 1.

"Baba baba, humare class ke saare bacche jaa rahe, hum nahi jaa sakte kya?" Juhi and Manas, standing on either side of Vir, implored him.

"Kaam hai manne...ummm...bawari se pucho na, woh free ho toh le jao apne saath" Vir said, almost begging to be left alone to work.

All of Juhi's friends had planned a picnic near the outskirts of the jungle, and all the kids were going with both parents...

Manas and Juhi also wanted their friends to meet their haathi and sher, so they had been pestering Vir ever since they got to know about it...now that they could talk to Vir freely....

"Par baba woh akele kitna kaam karegi, aap bhi kabhi kuch kaam kar liya karo, aise bhi woh maan jayegi, humne bataya nahi unko kyunki surprise dena tha ki aap hume le jaoge" Manas said in his sad sulking voice, though Vir now knew this voice was specially for him only.

"Arrey kis baare mein baate ho rahi hain, kisko surprise dena hai, genda aur khargosh apne haathi ko nahi batayenge kya" Purvi came in at that moment, smiling radiantly.

But as soon as she saw Vir, her smile faded. Purvi was still not talking to him after their last argument. Vir's smile also faded on seeing her angry...yes he was being unreasonable then, but then again, he had said sorry. To no whatsoever visible affect. Hmph...

"Haathi hum dono ne plan kiya tha ki jungle picnic pe hum chaaro jayenge, saare friends jaa rahe, par baba-" 

"- aur baba maan gaye, hain na baccho..." 

Vir interjected, standing, hoping that maybe the picnic would make her talk to him, hoping that she would make her tauji jokes about him again, even though he himself was surprised by his own wishes. She had affected him too...Baawri...

Purvi just gave him a pointed look, trying to decipher why he was so anxious, why were his eyes revealing that maybe she had affected him. Or maybe it's a whim. Of yours, her mind said.

"Baba maan gaye!?" She asked the kids, still looking at Mukhi, who looked back, as if a blinking contest was going on.

"Well, agar baba maan gaye toh taiyaari karte hain hum, hain na team!" She said enthusiastically, focusing herself on Juhi and Manas.  Tough job-ain't it, she mentally chided herself...

The kids ran off like bullet trains, leaving her alone with him. As Pur also started leaving, he held her hand, pulling her towards him.

"Sunn...galti mhaari na thi- matlab ho bhi sake hai ho, par ab aur gussa mat kar, baccho ka toh soch-"

"Baccho se hum baat kar rahe hain, unse baat kiye bina hum reh nahi sakte zyada der...aap haath chodiye hamara...taiyaari bhi karni hai jaane ki... Aise bhi kya hi farak padta hai kisi ko hum unse baat kare ya nahi." She said, trying to free herself.

He hadn't pulled her very hard, so there was a bit of distance between them, her hand in his iron grip, but it was all she could do to exert her self control, to not throw herself on him, to not close that small distance between them, certainly not when the door was wide open...

He hadn't pulled her very hard, so there was a bit of distance between them, her hand in his iron grip, but it was all he could do to exert his self control, to not pull her towards him, to just hold her hand,not her waist, to not close that small distance, to not kiss her whilst he had the chance, even though the door was open...

"Nauker main ne ghar pe kaam karne ke liye rakhe hain, karne de unhe...tu toh yahin rahegi, aur maaf karke hi jayegi"

"Hum toh abhi hi jayenge!"

"Jaa ke dikha..." 

And then he turned her so suddenly, she couldn't do anything, pinning her hand behind her back, and other hand in his...

She struggled but no use, he was too strong. Then he slowly turned her towards him, still not releasing her.

"Jaa, tanne kisi baat ke liye zabardasti nahi karunga main, jaa tu... Bas yaad rakhna... Manna hamesha farak padega agar tu mujhe se naaraz rahegi toh, mujhse baat na karegi toh, padta hai manna farak!  Jaa ab yahan se, aur dikha de yo manne je tanne farak na padta" He said softly, almost whispering.

A shiver ran down Purvi's back and down to the toes. She could never lie that she wasn't affected, that too when he was looking at her like that, like she did matter. A lot.

As he released her one hand, she didn't move back. She placed her free hand on his cheek, softly trailing it along his cheek bone, "Farak kaise nahi padega, bas dekhna tha aapko koi farak padta ya nahi, dekh liya..."

Then she started leaving, but stopped at the door and said, "Hum baat ab bhi nahi kar rahe par...par aap wo dark green wala kurta pehen lijiyega please..." Then she smiled and left.

Her warm touch on his cheeks felt as if it had stopped time. When she left, he smiled again "Baawri...mhaari baawri"

The next morning all four reached the outskirts of the jungle, where everyone else were gathered. But Vir couldn't stop looking at Purvi. To him she looked like some forest goddess in her dark green attire, her cheeks radiant, lips red, and eyes... her eyes caramel and lined with kohl. So mesmerizing that he could look at them and forget where he was, what he was doing, what his name was, everything....

"Babaaaaaa! Yeh humare dost hain...ayiye mil lijiye" ,Both Juhi and Manas snapped him out of his thoughts.

But all he could see was only her, laughing with the other kids.

As he came nearer the bunch, she looked up, and flashed a bright smile at him.

"Aise kya dekh rahe hain Mukhiji? Waise hero lag rahe aap toh aaj!" She said, brightly but softly, leaning towards him.

As his hand stole into hers, she caught her breath, while his heart skipped a beat and then started beating at double the pace

"Babaaa- Haathiiii !!!"

Their eyes met and both smiled, neither trying to back off at the moment.

Okay sab milke maarna mat please....will update part 2 of jungle mein mangal asap...

Potterhead_05 thumbnail

Okay here goes another nothingsmiley37....whooosshhhhh

A small series...Jungle mein mangal...

English translations...

Part 1.

"Dad dad, all the kids from our class are going, can't we go too?"Juhi and Manas, standing on either side of Vir, implored him.

"I have a lot of work...ummmm....you guys ask baawri, if she is free then take her with you" Vir said, almost begging to be left alone to work.

All of Juhi's friends had planned a picnic near the outskirts of the jungle, and all the kids were going with both parents...

Manas and Juhi also wanted their friends to meet their haathi and sher, so they had been pestering Vir ever since they got to know about it...now that they could talk to Vir freely...."But dad how much work shall she do alone, sometimes you should also do a bit no. Also she will say yes only we know, we just didn't tell her as she we wanted to surprise her with you saying yes" Manas said in his sad sulking voice, though Vir now knew this voice was specially for him only.

"What are you guys talking about, whom are you going to surprise, won't you tell me.." Purvi came in at that moment, smiling radiantly.

But as soon as she saw Vir, her smile faded. Purvi was still not talking to him after their last argument. Vir's smile also faded on seeing her angry...yes he was being unreasonable then, but then again, he had said sorry. To no whatsoever visible affect. Hmph...

"Actually we planned that we four would go to jungle picnic...all my friends are going..but dad-"

"-and dad said yes, isn't it kiddos..."

Vir interjected, standing, hoping that maybe the picnic would make her talk to him, hoping that she would make her tauji jokes about him again, even though he himself was surprised by his own wishes. She had affected him too...Baawri...

Purvi just gave him a pointed look, trying to decipher why he was so anxious, why were his eyes revealing that maybe she had affected him. Or maybe it's a whim. Of yours, her mind said.

"He said yes !?" She asked the kids, still looking at Mukhi, who looked back, as if a blinking contest was going on.

"Well, if he said yes then let's prepare, right team!" She said enthusiastically, focusing herself on Juhi and Manas.  Tough job-ain't it, she mentally chided herself...

The kids ran off like bullet trains, leaving her alone with him. As Pur also started leaving, he held her hand, pulling her towards him.

"Listen...the fault wasn't mine- i mean maybe it was...but now please don't be angry na... think about the kids..."

"I am talking to the kids, i can't stay without them, leave my hand now, i need to prepare for tomorrow...also who cares if I don't talk to them..."She said, trying to free herself.

He hadn't pulled her very hard, so there was a bit of distance between them, her hand in his iron grip, but it was all she could do to exert her self control, to not throw herself on him, to not close that small distance between them, certainly not when the door was wide open...

He hadn't pulled her very hard, so there was a bit of distance between them, her hand in his iron grip, but it was all he could do to exert his self control, to not pull her towards him, to just hold her hand,not her waist, to not close that small distance, to not kiss her whilst he had the chance, even though the door was open...

"I have kept servants for that job, let them do it...you will stay here and go after forgiving me only"

"Now i will right now only!"

"Try yourself..." 

And then he turned her so suddenly, she couldn't do anything, pinning her hand behind her back, and other hand in his...

She struggled but no use, he was too strong. Then he slowly turned her towards him, still not releasing her.

"I won't force you about anything...go..just remember...i will always care , i will always be affected, if you don't talk to me...now go and prove that you are not affected in the least!" He said softly, almost whispering.

A shiver ran down Purvi's back and down to the toes. She could never lie that she wasn't affected, that too when he was looking at her like that, like she did matter. A lot.

As he released her one hand, she didn't move back. She placed her free hand on his cheek, softly trailing it along his cheek bone, "How won't i be affected, i was just checking if you were...i have seen now..."

Then she started leaving, but stopped at the door and said, "I am still not talking to you but just wear the dark green kurta please..." Then she smiled and left.

Her warm touch on his cheeks felt as if it had stopped time. When she left, he smiled again "Baawri...my baawri"

The next morning all four reached the outskirts of the jungle, where everyone else were gathered. But Vir couldn't stop looking at Purvi. To him she looked like some forest goddess in her dark green attire, her cheeks radiant, lips red, and eyes... her eyes caramel and lined with kohl. So mesmerizing that he could look at them and forget where he was, what he was doing, what his name was, everything....

"Babaaaaaa! These are our friends...come...meet them..." ,Both Juhi and Manas snapped him out of his thoughts.

But all he could see was only her, laughing with the other kids.

As he came nearer the bunch, she looked up, and flashed a bright smile at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Also looking like a hero ain't you Mukhiji !" She said, brightly but softly, leaning towards him.

As his hand stole into hers, she caught her breath, while his heart skipped a beat and then started beating at double the pace

"Babaaa- Haathiiii !!!"

Their eyes met and both smiled, neither trying to back off at the moment.

Zunari thumbnail

Wow! You write so well 👍 The romance and the cute stuff with the kids is soooo wow! 🤩😍

I almost didn’t see the English translation first and was sad I’m not gonna understand - but awwww you did a separate one in English 💃🙏👏👏👏 Thank youuuu!

Hope you continue to give us awesome pieces! 😃

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ab time mila jiya😅😅

But haye ❤❤❤ ye dono 

Indono ki nok jok me bachcho ki masti ho rakhi ha😆😆

Acha likha hai jiya🤧👌👌👌