Originally posted by: listmist
Kuch cheeze kabhi nahi badalti🤣
Haan Ash( in ani’s style 🤣🤣)
Good morning 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: listmist
Kuch cheeze kabhi nahi badalti🤣
Haan Ash( in ani’s style 🤣🤣)
Good morning 🤗
Haan nima😆
Good morning 🤗
Now you will go to sleep na? 😆
Yeah Ash ... it’s night for me😆
Okay tell me one thing, did they ever mention for how long ani stayed in London ?
Originally posted by: listmist
I can't view this but I'm so happy ki pravisht does not seems uncomfortable now😳
What is in this story
So happy Shaheen hearing this. Take rest and become much better in health 🤗❤️. I'm fine Shaheen 😳
Yeah Jes everyone feel boring with this track. Let's see how they make it more interesting 😳Hi Rekha, i am fine dear 🤗😊
Originally posted by: Katy4566
What is in this story
I m not able to open it
Yeah Ash ... it’s night for me😆
Okay tell me one thing, did they ever mention for how long ani stayed in London ?
Good night nima🤗
I think 10 years 🤔
Yeah Jes everyone feel boring with this track. Let's see how they make it more interesting 😳
No hopes from this track for sure👎🏼
It’s Saturday night so can’t sleep that early 😆
So ani came back after 10 years? So how did mini become his childhood sweetheart? Sirf letters ke through???🤔