Anyone felt that today's episode was more like an Advertisement of Nirma washing powder.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anyone felt that today's episode was more like an Advertisement of Nirma washing powder.
Rahul was right
Kisi ki masley main kudoo toh boltey hain ky dusron ky muddon main ghustey hain. Aur agar na kudoo toh boltey hai that they did not tale stand for right.
Why makers are targeting Rahul Aly friendship. This bond is the only real and long lasting bond which happened in bb 14.
Why other contestants were interfering during other contestants session. Like abhinav interfered during rahul's one and debo interfered during Nikki's. Bolney ka shouq hai toh apni bari ka wait karty.
Is Salman not coming this WKV? 🤔
I will be so disappointed if Nikki goes home without getting bashed on WKV. 😔
I want Nikki bashing and literally crying 😭 with lot of tears rolling before getting kicked out.
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Is Salman not coming this WKV? 🤔
I will be so disappointed if Nikki goes home without getting bashed on WKV. 😔
I want Nikki bashing and literally crying 😭 with lot of tears rolling before getting kicked out.
Same she is so batameez I never liked her
Good morning lovely DDTians🤗
Waah 162 pages👏
Good morning.🤗Aaj phirse double century.🥳