Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You should watch that scene nima 😳 bon was at her best to shut her patibabu 🤪☺️
Kya Karu yaar? No source of watching initial episodes😒
I have watched only couple of episodes!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You should watch that scene nima 😳 bon was at her best to shut her patibabu 🤪☺️
Kya Karu yaar? No source of watching initial episodes😒
I have watched only couple of episodes!!
Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
Ohh!! Rishi sir posted a meme with Ani & Bon's happy happy pics together & kaka sasur jee saying "Munda thoda off beat hai, bahu de nal bohot sweet hai". 🤣
Rishi sir made his account private 😭 isiliye couldn't watch 😵
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I meant the scene which they didn't show🤪🤣
Ok ok got it😆
Kya Kari yaar? No source of watching initial episodes😒
I have watched only couple of episodes!!
😒
I will give you link if I get any 😳
Sure Lalz🤗 I will be waiting
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Rishi sir made his account private 😭 isiliye couldn't watch 😵
Oh!I only follow him & Pravisht from the whole cast. Aur mujhe insta thik se samajh bhi nehi aati. 🤣
Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
Oh!I only follow him & Pravisht from the whole cast. Aur mujhe insta thik se samajh bhi nehi aati. 🤣
I only follow pravu and aura 🤣
Sure Lalz🤗 I will be waiting
Nima, I've PMed you the particular scene link. 🤗