Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh yes she is and she loves SM 🤣
Oh Nivi Baasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, we have a proposition for youuuuuuuu 🤣
I saw the other day she was like "been ages since I saw you"...now you're there, pitch him and Surbhi a story! Mauqa bhi hai aur dastoor bhi 😆
I know love them for that 🧿 thu thu. Either I’m
Going to go to sleep seeing this content or wake up to it 🤣
Lucky us that we don't live in India and have a few hours to waste 🤣 and that it's not Sunday evening 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Oh Nivi Baasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, we have a proposition for youuuuuuuu 🤣
I saw the other day she was like "been ages since I saw you"...now you're there, pitch him and Surbhi a story! Mauqa bhi hai aur dastoor bhi 😆
And we will be there pitching it with you 🤣we can give you all the ideas you want 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Lucky us that we don't live in India and have a few hours to waste 🤣 and that it's not Sunday evening 🤣
I know. Thank god for that. Also let’s be honest even if it was Sunday we would still be up - cos it’s all WFH Now 🤣
And we will be there pitching it with you 🤣we can give you all the ideas you want 🤣
Aaj fandom ko bhi return birthday gift dedo na yaar 😳😆
I know. Thank god for that. Also let’s be honest even if it was Sunday we would still be up - cos it’s all WFH Now 🤣
I was planning to spend my evening watching something to distract myself from *this whole mess*, I guess I'll spend it distracting myself with all the BTS instead 😆
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Aaj fandom ko bhi return birthday gift dedo na yaar 😳😆
Honestly a couple of return gifts 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I was planning to spend my evening watching something to distract myself from *this whole mess*, I guess I'll spend it distracting myself with all the BTS instead 😆
They suck us back in with their BTS honestly I was going to watch something on Netflix because I got inspired by the Netflix level episode of N5 🤣
They suck us back in with their BTS honestly I was going to watch something on Netflix because I got inspired by the Netflix level episode of N5 🤣
LMAOOOOOOO. Me too, I was planning to finally watch Tribhanga but I guess that will have to wait 😆 koi nahi, kal bhi hai to be inspired by NaaginFlex 5 🤣