Also I think we will need another thread very soon 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Also I think we will need another thread very soon 🤣
So it’s sharads bday party and everyone is there. They won’t give us Sharbi content easily 🤣
I have tried but facing issues here onlyTry opening it in a different browser!!
whi na Sadda kutta kutaa Todda kutta tummy🤣Originally posted by: RaniZelda
but waha illogical content bhi big budget hota hai 🤣
But you know what - you're right. Hum desis apni cheezon ko leke embarrassed hote hain, aur wahi cheez agar angrezon ne ki ho toh wah-wahi karte hai
Aaj I'm learning so many lessons from our Aisha 😆
Is Nivi Basu still in TV production? She's a close friend of Sharad's...can we ask her to cast them both in a show? 🤣
So it’s sharads bday party and everyone is there. They won’t give us Sharbi content easily 🤣
But they will give us something, of that I am sure
Unlike some other fandoms I've been in, they're not averse to giving us content 😳
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Is Nivi Basu still in TV production? She's a close friend of Sharad's...can we ask her to cast them both in a show? 🤣
Oh yes she is and she loves SM 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
But they will give us something, of that I am sure
Unlike some other fandoms I've been in, they're not averse to giving us content 😳
I know love them for that 🧿 thu thu. Either I’m
Going to go to sleep seeing this content or wake up to it 🤣