Epi 174: Pati Numbri Biwi Dus Numbri

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Vansh taking steps towards the helper who sat as Ridhima, while Ridhima begs the person in the centre but the latter doesn't listen. Ridhima sees the person engrossed in the work and picks the paperweight and hits him. Ah! Ridhima.... ouch. Ridima checks all the drawers while Vansh is still walking towards the helper. Ridhima searching for the file and here .... yaar aur Kitna time lagega Vansh chalneke le liye? While Vansh reaches to the helper, Aryan drags him back. Aryan says you need to attend guests but Vansh says you handle. Ishani stops him again asks to dance while Sia also requests for it. Finally, he agrees but then his eyes are stuck on the maid. 

Ah, Bappa dropped the file or what? Ais Kaise girgiya files? Bhagwan jabi deta hain chappar phad ke deta hain. Ridhima finally gets the Vansh's file and sees the person coming into consciousness; So, she leaves from the place with the file. Vansh gets a phone from the Rajesh, the person from the centre and says his wife took the file. Vansh is scared that his file in her hands and then she will know why he is in juvenile and the rest she will understand herself. Vansh wants to see who is it and walks near the helper and in the meantime, lights go off. 

Kabir is scared thinking truth might come out and once again Ishani drags Vansh. Feels like all helping Ridhima unknowingly... hahaha. He moves near the helper again and gets shocked to see Ridhima. Bang with the back! Boss lady hein boss - Vansh shock and Ridhima rocks!!!! For the first time in six months seeing Vansh so shocked, I mean confused completely with the actions. Vansh feels how can this is possible while Ridhima says the no more parda play. Is she indicating that no more blind games and all? Ridhima teases Vansh asking is he expecting another person? 

Vansh says he will come in sometime and leaves. Ridhima says sorry again and this time it is important for her to know the truth of her parents. See, Vansh paralyzed her to know his mother's killer, while Ridhima is doing the same to know her parent's death truth. Both are flawed and they are like that. I was quite frustrated with the events yesterday but then I realized, they are that and accept with those dark flaws which pop up once in a blue moon and rest follows. 

Offoooo, Angre and Ishani are dancing while Vansh stuck with the picture Rajesh has sent. Ishani tu pregnant hein, thoda sambhal. Ye log itna cute couple kab hogaye? Ishani tu tikh hein? She is enjoying a dance with Angre. Kabir enjoying the sangeet and waiting for the dhamaka to happen. Kabir, now he became party host too. Yaar, Vansh, kabhi tho shak karo uss par. You tried to kill him, now what happened? Think as VR. 

Ridhima and Vansh dance.... tere bin song, I love it. No matter what is going in their minds and hearts, the love they have is making them to bond together. Mohbaat door nahi jana nahi denge aur shak pass aane nahi denge. Kabir enjoying the moment as if he wants someone like them, I love his expressions man! Chah jate ye aadmi hamesha. 

So many questions in her eyes and he are expressing his pain through his eyes while being upset with her. Their expressions Uff. Ridhima asks you said our relationship would be transparent then why are you lying. Vansh says lie and hiding are two different things. He says she shouldn't search his past. Ridhima asks why you did like that and asks why you are hiding so much. Ridhima says for an orphan the truth of parents death is so important. Vansh says don't open the doors of the past which secrets she doesn't know. He says whatever he is doing it is for her. 

Ridhima says again they marrying and you said I'm your shadow so don't hide the truth from your shadow. Ridhima says one last chance I'm giving please tell the truth. Vansh asks how she knows about his 4 years and who is the woman under the veil. Vansh says she is lying and Ridhima says she is following his steps and hiding the truth just like him. Says she is at least following one promise of the marriage. I love this short confrontation between them. Earlier it would be a big fight and all, now very subtly they are handing this, one more growth which should be appreciated. Not blaming each other but understanding and questioning what made to do it. 

Dadi comes and says Aryan has lost the khandani haar. Ridhima feels Dadi is saying the truth and feels the serum asar has not gone down. Vansh understands and says the party is over. Vansh takes Dadi into the room while Kabir enjoys the cake..... hahahahahah. 

Ridhima reaches to the kitchen to read the file while Ishani comes. Ishani says she is here for something else and hiding something. Ridhima says to Ishani Gold shines through the fire, she is okay with that. Ridhima goes away while Kabir asks Ridhima what happened?

Here Vansh is firing on Angre who holds the bottle on his head and Ishani says never trust Ridhima. Vansh says he planned this marriage to distract her while Ishani says she could have handled her if he would have told her. Vansh says she is his wife and not enemy, so don't get into all this. This war is between him and Ridhima. Earlier he made her part of his plan and now he wants to handle everything on his own. Nice, Vansh. Does Ishani knows Ridhima is searching for her parent's truth or is she thinking about juvenile? Vansh says Ridhima has got the truth which can shake the foundation of VR Mansion, but important is to what extent she got to know the truth. 

Why do I feel her parent's death is not just looking like just accident, it is getting deeper and darker by every episode. Ah, the way Ridhima said she doesn't need Kabir help and Kabir saying to himself, whatever she is doing, she is helping him at the end. I appreciate this growth of her not giving into Kabir, yes, though taking his advice as that is an option she is getting but then, not giving in, nice growth. 

Precap: Vansh says she can never reach the truth and Ridhima says if she has loved him truly then before marriage she will get the truth. Vansh says go ahead and make sure no excuses left. 

P:S - Overall today is awesome. I liked the way they had a confrontation as adults. As mentioned, good improvement in their characters. While yes I'm also hearing makers are planning to bring Ahana during marriage celebrations, even after seeing the TRP going down due to Ahana track, still bringing her back? Don't know - what they have in the mind. 

Then again, Angre and Ridhima being brother and sister, now, this hurts me a little. Ridhima should have a brother like Vansh who is truly a mastermind if they wanted to introduce her a brother. Not Angre, the man with muscles and a pure dumb person. 

Just more intrigued for Monday episode - finally, the 175th episode and January 25th - the date. Let's see if Ridhima is able to open the gates of those secrets which can shake the VR Mansion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved the episode.

This is what I've waited for, direct confrontation with no lies, no deceits, maturely handling the situation. Their relations has grown alot.

Another thing Riddhima facing Vansh with full confidence that I know that you know where was I instead of hiding it is a good progression.

Angre paying for his mistakes, bottles scene🤣

A bang on power packed episode. Waiting for monday.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Loved the episode.

This is what I've waited for, direct confrontation with no lies, no deceits, maturely handling the situation. Their relations has grown alot.

Another thing Riddhima facing Vansh with full confidence that I know that you know where was I instead of hiding it is a good progression.

Angre paying for his mistakes, bottles scene🤣

A bang on power packed episode. Waiting for monday.

Indeed. Bang on an episode to end the week. I really can see how nicely they both have progressed with each other. Now Ridhima understood he is not telling her because to safeguard her while she told how important it is for an orphan to know about her parents. 

I mean, handled very maturely and in an adult manner. No blame goes. Understanding and questioning to know what made them take such steps behind their back and why hiding the truths? 

Over and above, even after going behind his back, Vansh understanding where it is coming from and when Vansh confessed he hiding for her sake, the way rather than blaming him, requesting to tell him the truth - the presentation and the way both had handled it is beyond my words. 

I'm quite intrigued for Monday's episode and hoping to see the same pace going on. One thing for sure, whether she knows the truth or don't know the truth, Vansh is not going to leave her and if the truth comes out and decides to go, I'm sure, he will lock her up. 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bang in episode

Simply loved it

Both know that why the other person is doing so

And that confrontation was prove that they have progressed in their relationship 

Vansh wanna hide truth 

And ridz wanna find out

And both knows why the other person is doing so 

Dadi was lit today aryan ke raaz khol diye

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Bang in episode

Simply loved it

Both know that why the other person is doing so

And that confrontation was prove that they have progressed in their relationship 

Vansh wanna hide truth 

And ridz wanna find out

And both knows why the other person is doing so 

Dadi was lit today aryan ke raaz khol diye

I must say, I'm happy with today episode. They nailed it. Love the way the short confrontation happened. 

I just hope they keep such confrontations more often. 

Dadi is 😂😂

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very apt tittle👏👏

Call me sadist, pseudo feminist......what not, but I just  love it when Riddhu wins over vansh IN HIS OWN GAME🥳

Today her confrontation with vansh was so so well written and Helly being Helly did a fabulous job there.....

The questions asked were not biased/illogical like vansh's during their pool confrontation but totally called for

First she should know about his past coz she's his wife (not justifying her actions)

Second and most important, it's very important for an orphan to know what happened to her parents, since all these years she was living in misconception that her parents left her...she needs to know the truth as their child as vansh was desperate to know about his mom's murderer eventhough he had a whole family while Riddhima had none

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode ♥️♥️

I found Riddhima's behaviour quite feirce today means the way she deal with Ishani and Kabir.(she didn't forgot her character traits nor she had done cheap things then also she made them shut)

Finally the Vansh who doesn't want anyone between him and his wife is back.😊

Kabir's expressions and dadi's sudden entry are must watchable.😂😂

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely episode, all though the dance song and choreography was not up to the mark. But the convo in between the dance was good and matured. I love how matured their convo's have been this week. Vansh not getting angry at her and Riddhima asking him why he is hiding. Riddhima is the one, who slowly teach Vansh, that sharing is not a bad thing. So hopefully Vansh will open more up to Riddhima in future cause if not then Riddhima will do her spying again and again 😆. 

Vansh saying to Ishani that Riddhima is not his enemy but his wife, shows again how understanding he is about Riddhima feelings. I am not disappointed anymore for Riddhima spying. We get to see why Riddhima is forced to spy and Vansh's concern towards her and their relationship. 

Even Kabir has been fab this week. True manipulator. Good to see a fun scene also with Dadi today 😆. 

Only sad thing is that Riansh is not enjoying the celebrations. They are focused on their agendas. But this is a thriller show - and I am glad to see the precap where Riansh openly challenge each other. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Very apt tittle👏👏

Call me sadist, pseudo feminist......what not, but I just  love it when Riddhu wins over vansh IN HIS OWN GAME🥳

Today her confrontation with vansh was so so well written and Helly being Helly did a fabulous job there.....

The questions asked were not biased/illogical like vansh's during their pool confrontation but totally called for

First she should know about his past coz she's his wife (not justifying her actions)

Second and most important, it's very important for an orphan to know what happened to her parents, since all these years she was living in misconception that her parents left her...she needs to know the truth as their child as vansh was desperate to know about his mom's murderer eventhough he had a whole family while Riddhima had none

Thank you 😀

Not only you but yeah just board girl thing whenever ridhima wins over vansh I feel happy. Hope one day she do same with kabir too. 

Yes, all the questions were logical and the way the makers showed as adult confrontation, I love it. No blame game and all. Pure thing. 

But then last time too such confrontation happened but labour changed end game. Hope ridhima keep the file safe and play the game accordingly rather than spoling. 

Because to an extent vansh will be okay if she finds truth but if kavir does anything then yes totally different ball game again.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved today's episode and the confrontation👏

Ye Ahana kya sach mein aayegi phir se?! 😒

She said in her latest IV that she may or may not come. Then what happened?! I don't want her back with "Vansh mera hai aur ye ghar bhi mera hai" wala obsession😒 She better be back with some other motive and nothing else.