Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat Drabble : patakha ( made someMinor changes )

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sai was unusually quiet in the car. This put Virat on edge, did she by any chance hear the conversation he had with Aniket. If she did, he was in big trouble.

“ Sai, your dance was really good” said a sheepish Virat

“ Was that the only thing you did today” retorted Sai 

“ Sai ..I am”

Then the Chota packet Bada dhamaka started her rant.

“Aap na boliye math, as if you listen to all my words. All you did today was happily flirt with my classmates. Just because I gave you permission you went on and on with my classmates especially those idiotic girls. Next time, you better not come to my college campus even if it is attacked by terrorist. You did everything except watch my dance with rapt attention. Who comes to watch their wife’s performance in their police uniform. This will further encourage the girls. Aap abhi mujhse bath math karna aur chup chap gaadi challyega and tomorrow I will go tell them that you are married to me.  “ says a furious Sai 

Virat was amused and happy on hearing her words before she could realise what she said he decided to not incite her further and listen to his jealous patakas orders

** just a random Drabble. Please kindly ignore any grammatical or punctuation errors. It’s kinda lame and abrupt but just wanted to put it out there

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wish we get something like this in the show. I think Cvs are allergic to light-hearted moments. 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

I wish we get something like this in the show. I think Cvs are allergic to light-hearted moments. 

they might. See we have so many cute sairat moments which was never in the original. Let’s trust them 😅

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

When she had said aapko flirt karna hi toh kijiye mujhe bura nahi lagega

Sai we were sure Tumse na saha jaayega.

Her expressions When he was applying ice to 96 KMMPMPS if Virat had seen those he would have stopped caring for apne bade bhai ki patno.

Aise nahi wp waise CP did BD.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: notaquitter

they might. See we have so many cute sairat moments which was never in the original. Let’s trust them 😅

fingers crossed. I don't want to high hopes but will be optimistic for now. 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

When she had said aapko flirt karna hi toh kijiye mujhe bura nahi lagega

Sai we were sure Tumse na saha jaayega.

Her expressions When he was applying ice to 96 KMMPMPS if Virat had seen those he would have stopped caring for apne bade bhai ki patno.

Aise nahi wp waise CP did BD.

yeah sai is equally possesive abut virat fom starting when you know in their first night pakhi came and virat as going behind her sai asked where are u going and even after pakhi went, she closed door and did not let virat go. sai has traits of possesive person 🤣

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😆😆😆

Jealous Sai....

We need these kind of moments in the serial...to counter attack all the heavy drama and fights

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Sai was unusually quiet in the car. This put Virat on edge, did she by any chance hear the conversation he had with Aniket. If she did, he was in big trouble.

“ Sai, your dance was really good” said a sheepish Virat

“ Was that the only thing you did today” retorted Sai 

“ Sai ..I am”

Then the Chota packet Bada dhamaka started her rant.

“Aap na boliye math, as if you listen to all my words. All you did today was happily flirt with my classmates. Just because I gave you permission you went on and on with my classmates especially those idiotic girls. Next time, you better not come to my college campus even if it is attacked by terrorist. You did everything except watch my dance with rapt attention. Who comes to watch their wife’s performance in their police uniform. This will further encourage the girls. Aap abhi mujhse bath math karna aur chup chap gaadi challyega and tomorrow I will go tell them that you are married to me.  “ says a furious Sai 

Virat was amused and happy on hearing her words before she could realise what she said he decided to not incite her further and listen to his jealous patakas orders

** just a random Drabble. Please kindly ignore any grammatical or punctuation errors. It’s kinda lame and abrupt but just wanted to put it out there

Kya ise show Mei hosaktha hai, kash