Originally posted by: Andetheres
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL 🤗
PS : today food parcel pic as you guys had problem with food pic 😎
Good afternoon all...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Andetheres
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL 🤗
PS : today food parcel pic as you guys had problem with food pic 😎
Good afternoon all...
Good afternoon all...
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Today Shivi and Ari are missing !!!! 😲
I am here
Hi everyone
where is Shivi?
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Amaithi amaithi amaithiyo amaithi amaithikellam amaithi .. 🤣
Translation : silence silence silence silence silence silence .... I don’t know how to translate them .. 😆 it’s a shin chan dialogue in Tamil .. because all meant silence only 🤣
PS : sorry for breaking the CC rule and advance thank you for your forgiveness ☺️
I got a little busy today so inactive 😆
But, yeah this silence is needed for the thread to rest for a while after the jet speed it had been last two days🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL 🤗
PS : today food parcel pic as you guys had problem with food pic 😎
I hope you've parceled us biryani🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Today Shivi and Ari are missing !!!! 😲
Shivi got scared of yesterday's blackmailing and hid away today🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am here
Oops, I didn't see this post and thought you might come at night😆
Helloooo Ariiii🤗
You scared her with your ebm🤣
She might be scared to come🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Helloooo Ariiii🤗
You scared her with your ebm🤣
She might be scared to come🤣
I tooo feel same di might she scared🤣🤣