Eagerly waiting to read and please make truth out in front of Sid 😒
Yes yes make sid come to know truth....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Eagerly waiting to read and please make truth out in front of Sid 😒
Yes yes make sid come to know truth....
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yes I will don't worry.
Actually want to show Sid start showing concern for Roli before knowing truth 🤣
Ok ok do it...
Eagerly waiting....
Good night all...

A VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL 🤗
Yep .. Shivi I missed to read that post of yours .. ☺️.. I wrote it for your update only .. you said that if I start any FF .. then you will update your FF.. just to read your update .. I started writing a FF 😆.. but never planned it as any surprise 🤣..
Soujanya Akka .. that was my dialogue before .. ( it’s typing not talking 🤣)
And yeah .. Shivi I don’t have any plans to kill you and reserve a ticket in hell ☺️.. 🤗
Ari 🤗.. new bodyguard of Shivi haan ?? 😂.. take care of your health .. and waiting for friendship love and revenge
Ok then .. all have an amazing day ahead ❤️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
A VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL 🤗
Yep .. Shivi I missed to read that post of yours .. ☺️.. I wrote it for your update only .. you said that if I start any FF .. then you will update your FF.. just to read your update .. I started writing a FF 😆.. but never planned it as any surprise 🤣..
Soujanya Akka .. that was my dialogue before .. ( it’s typing not talking 🤣)
And yeah .. Shivi I don’t have any plans to kill you and reserve a ticket in hell ☺️.. 🤗
Ari 🤗.. new bodyguard of Shivi haan ?? 😂.. take care of your health .. and waiting for friendship love and revenge
Ok then .. all have an amazing day ahead ❤️
Good morning ande....
Good morning all....

Amaithi amaithi amaithiyo amaithi amaithikellam amaithi .. 🤣
Translation : silence silence silence silence silence silence .... I don’t know how to translate them .. 😆 it’s a shin chan dialogue in Tamil .. because all meant silence only 🤣
PS : sorry for breaking the CC rule and advance thank you for your forgiveness ☺️
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL 🤗
PS : today food parcel pic as you guys had problem with food pic 😎
Today Shivi and Ari are missing !!!! 😲