Tanu weds Manu returns
Is song pe toh ek sequence hona hi chahiye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Tanu weds Manu returns
Is song pe toh ek sequence hona hi chahiye
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Show ka hero...Bolna hi bekar hai..😔😵
Usse acha to uska bada bhaiya lagta hai😆😆
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Oh ziva....🤗
It's my daughters bday tomorrow so I have to go for shopping in the evening....😊
Ohh lil princesse BD preps ....all the best then
I didn't do big stuffs for my son last year due to covid ....he was sad😒 hopefully this yr ll be ok ...but mine is a teenager so it's ok 😳😆
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Oh ziva....🤗
It's my daughters bday tomorrow so I have to go for shopping in the evening....😊
That's so sweet..Do wish her from my side❤️ May God Bless her always🤗
Is wale song pe holi pe dance kar sakti hai purvi bhang peene ke bad
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Oh ziva....🤗
It's my daughters bday tomorrow so I have to go for shopping in the evening....😊
Oh! Happiest birthday to her in advance, May god bless her ❤️
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Accha I soo want a Purvi dance on the song 'Ghani Bawri' Vir ke expressions chummeshwari honge. And the song has a very heart touching line in last 'Mere jaane se phir tu rove kahin aisa na hove' Seems to be written only for PurVir. Kaash mil jaaye
Dream sequence hi milega..But Even if it's a dream I can't wait to watch that too
Am fine too thk u
I ll miss the beginning of the epi yaar😭 ...
🤗 aaj toh forum pe hi hoon main aur Insta pe. Fans ki excitement ka aaj koi thikana hi nahin hai
Sure nezu...🤗
She will complete 4 tomorrow...