Me and baised!!! Nah re, I'm as neutral as naagin fans on twitter!!🤣
Totally 💯 percent neutral then 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me and baised!!! Nah re, I'm as neutral as naagin fans on twitter!!🤣
Totally 💯 percent neutral then 🤣
Corona🤣🤣
Kuch seekha aapne 🤣
Kashmiri - but the Indian side.
Wow that's a beautiful place
ohkk 😆No i dont like him. I am neutral towards him. This time on one is my favorite
For me??? Really sorry i missed. That was that about?
It's was about me and armu were shocked and all were funny comments 🤣 my heart was aching after seeing you favouring eijaz on that day 🤣
but still Arabic is the easiest language to learn 😆
French Italian Spanish blkul nhi ATI mujhe 🤣🤣
I can understand Turkish language lil bit Woh bhi because of drama ertugrul 🤣🤣
You have seen Ertugrul
How's it?
I have seen few turkish dramas as well.
sab Kuch 🤣🤣 I learnt whole Chinese 🤣🤣Kuch seekha aapne 🤣
🤣🤣 Karachi and Lahore has some different type of rivalry no one can understand even something we can't understand why we are fighting
Do you watch IPL and PSL?
Wow that's a beautiful place
It’s the prettiest place I have been to in the whole world
that's awesome awesomeYou have seen Ertugrul
How's it?
I have seen few turkish dramas as well.
sab Kuch 🤣🤣 I learnt whole Chinese 🤣🤣
See I taught you it all in two seconds 🤣