There's no debate to it, delhites win by huge margin man!!😂
Are you sure there is no bias in that statement 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
There's no debate to it, delhites win by huge margin man!!😂
Are you sure there is no bias in that statement 😆
yes 🤣🤣🤣
Watch me shock my mum 🤣
Ilaqa I knew, mutanaza aaj seekha 😆 I'm fluent in Urdu guysssssssss 

what does that mean ?
Google Wuhan and all will be revealed trust me it’s a
Surprise 🤣
Are you sure there is no bias in that statement 😆
Me and baised!!! Nah re, I'm as neutral as naagin fans on twitter!!🤣
just do it🤣Watch me shock my mum 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Ilaqa I knew, mutanaza aaj seekha 😆 I'm fluent in Urdu guysssssssss
Corona🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Ugh, I really wanna learn Chinese. I feel it's the English of the future 😆
Its nice language
A bit difficult but still its amazing. I enjoyed learning it.
I know you like chicha 🤣
Few days back me and armu left some comments for on DDT but you didn't respond😕😈🤣
No i dont like him. I am neutral towards him. This time no one is my favorite
For me??? Really sorry i missed. What was that about?