Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Your threads do run and run 🤣
Ab toh iss hi ko chat thread bana lena chahiye🤣
I have noticed that they do it’s like I instigate the bakwaas promise I don’t 🤣 bakwaas ki nahi jaati bakwaas ho jaati hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Your threads do run and run 🤣
Ab toh iss hi ko chat thread bana lena chahiye🤣
I have noticed that they do it’s like I instigate the bakwaas promise I don’t 🤣 bakwaas ki nahi jaati bakwaas ho jaati hai 🤣
Originally posted by: snigdha1712
Absolutely...I mean Neil Khanna remains favorite..aaj yaad karne kaa man hua...
I mean I don’t blame you he was nice on the eyes 😆
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Bollywood has the same problem right now. Nothing but remakes, and then even those are worse than the originals...
Right coolie no. 1
Right coolie no. 1
Yup. Can't believe they made it so the original seems like an Oscar-winning film 😆 in the 90s we were like, kya bakwaas hai yeh sab, and now we're nostalgic for those films. Every time a remake of a popular film or song comes up, people flock to YT to hype up the original instead 😆
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Yup. Can't believe they made it so the original seems like an Oscar-winning film 😆 in the 90s we were like, kya bakwaas hai yeh sab, and now we're nostalgic for those films. Every time a remake of a popular film or song comes up, people flock to YT to hype up the original instead 😆
Sadak remake was disaster as well. Even the songs in new movies are just remake of old classic songs. Creativity level has gone to zero now.