New: FF:: Her... Chapter 1 updated on Page 2

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,

This story from Virat’s POV ,  it’s all in one, I don’t know much about Security forces and its ranks, so I apologise in advance.

Let me know through your comments , if you would like more chapters of this story.

Chapter 1 - Page 2

Her…

She was smiling like always, she was happy she got her internship with one of the most reputed hospital in the city, but she was happy more about the date that I have promised her. I was asking her to get ready fast, she looked at me through the mirror and made her usual face; Aaj toh mera pehla din hai, mujhe chodne ke bajay Police Station jaa rahe hai , she pouted. He loved she when she pouted, he thought of the surprise, he has planned for her, he will tell her today how much he loved her, he is going to propose her to marry him again, but what if she said no, he thought and she hugged him tightly, her warmth, her sweet smell , the fragrance of jasmine in her hair, he loved to smell them. It was like holding the light , in his arms, that was his Sai was to him his light, without whom, he cannot live without this light , without her. He was going to place a kiss on her forehead, when she broke the hug and swept like a breeze through the door, he chuckled to himself, thinking this is the last time when he is letting her go, after tonight, she would be his forever. He turned, only to witness , she has forgotten her phone on the bed. He picked the phone and rushed after her , he met Pakhi on his way down, she was calm and it did not felt right; but he thought it was the result, of the talk he had with her last night, he understood that she felt cheated, but he never told her that he will return to her, he promised not to forget her but lately she had assumed that he would leave Sai, she accused him of stringing her along all these years. He knew with Samrat being MIA, he needs to maintain the cordiality at his house and support her as a friend, but before last night, he never thought that she might harbour those old feelings for him, he was shocked. He tried to clear her misunderstandings but she acted like a crazy woman. He thought , he would try to talk some sense later. Her phone buzzed, in his hands bringing out of his reverie , he looked down to notice, Sai has noticed him and Pakhi together and was upset, but , when his eyes met her she masked her pain and gave one of her smiles, but he knew she was hurt, he has noticed like all times in past, he wanted to assure her, so he ran down the stairs to her, but she was out of the house, she was going to sit in the taxi, when he called her, she has opened the door of taxi, she half turned listening to his voice, she tilted her head to one side, smiled  and waved at him, reassuring in her own way that she was okay. He stopped, his breath hitched to his throat, it was so beautiful, the time has stopped, her eyes twinkled with mischief as she sat inside. He forgot her phone, which was in his hand , but what was new? She always has this effect on him!! He remembered about her phone, when the car honked, he ran after the car to stop it and then BOOM!!!

He woke up to a ringing tone in his head, he was lying down on the ground, his head throbbed, he opened his eyes, he saw his family running towards him, but he cannot hear anything, he shifted his head to the other side, only to see the car in which Sai was blown to pieces, it was on FIRE!! And his thought SAI!!!!

He ran towards the car, his Sai was inside, he needs to help her, only to be caught by Mohit and Pulkit sir. He struggled in their hold and was shouting his Sai, somebody save his Sai, when there was another blast in the car, the fire from car rose high up in air painting the sky orange and bloodied bangle rolled towards his feet, Sai’s bangle, all his strength left him at the moment and he was in deep abysys of darkness, shouting for Sai, only to find darkness.

Year 2035

He woke up drenched in sweat, only to relive the darkness his life was, without his light. He slept in his office chair, his case file open in the table, he was not able to breathe , again. Ten years, and whenever he closed his eyes it was transported to the day his life ended. He went to balcony and lit the cigarette taking the smoke, the pain inside him. There was knock on the door, he came back to see the geo spatial analyst standing therewith the file in his hand. He asked him to come inside and asked why he was working so late. Don’t you have a family, it’s 3: 00 am, he asked. The man replied , I have a wife sir, tomorrow is her birthday, I wanted  to complete the analysis, so I can get an off tomorrow. Virat replied, take the week off and take your wife to someplace nice, and put it on the company tab. The man thanked him and asked sir, aapko bhi ghar jana chahiye, aapki family bhi toh wait kar rahi hogi and he remembered her face tilted, smiling and waving to him, he took a pause composed himself and said my family is dead. The man left his cabin, he went near the door to see the reflection on the door that said “Director of RAW”, he smirked at his reflection , went back to his desk, pulled the bottle of whiskey, a glass and then pulled the drawer to take out the Photo of his Family, his Sai smiling back at him. He poured the whiskey in the glass and gulped it in one go and then cried his heart out , as he has done for past 10years. Only if, he could go back and change things, only can feel her one more time, touch her, feel that light fill him again, that scent fill him again. But he will soon meet her, he will feel her, he will change their past, so what if, it was the last thing he did. Virat Chavan has spent last ten years working toward only one goal, to get his Sai back and he is going to do that. He does not care about right or wrong now, he does not care about the world. The world can go to hell as far as he was concerned, if his Sai cannot live in this world, he will happily destroy it. For world, Virat Chavan worked tirelessly to serve his country, he stood up for truth, he worked to destroy enemies and slowly he has rose through ranks, positions to be the youngest “Director of RAW”, in history. But Virat Chavan has only worked towards his only goal, SAI.

He looked at the report in his desk, and smiled the last step to reach her. He would soon be with her, he has played the right cards, now he will wait for the domino’s effect.

His desk phone ringed, and he smiled truly in 10 long years, “IT HAS STARTED”. On the other side of phone was the “Army Chief Major General Samrat Salunke”, once upon a time his brother, now the leader of army of India. There was a UN council emergency meeting and all of them were summoned, he has waited this long but he can’t wait longer. He looked at her photo, next time we will meet face to face, he said keeping her photo back in the drawer.

To be Continued…

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I m literally crying by this FF. The way you made me imagine the scenario is beyond goooooooodd.....

I hope this never happens . No harm I can allow,but what if it happened. 

So good please continue soon

Oh man😳 Sai died😭 this is too sad... 

Sammy1906 thumbnail

Sai dead 😭😭😭 

Intresting ff pls continue soon

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Please continue.... waiting

raji02 thumbnail

love to read it further. his pain for his love was so palpable.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sairat thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

I m literally crying by this FF. The way you made me imagine the scenario is beyond goooooooodd.....

I hope this never happens . No harm I can allow,but what if it happened. 

So good please continue soon

Thank you tina, I am happy that you can feel the angst i felt, when i wrote this story.This is the same angst i want the character of Virat to feel.This was the prologue, the first chapter is yet to come.

Sairat thumbnail

The idea of the story revolves around the repucursions of what Virat is trying to do in the show is all about.I am admitting Pakhi is a normal character, i know you might feel that i have gone bonkers, but that is the truth, she is a women who thinks , she is in love, now if someone had seen the earlier episodes of the serial, apart from the actress giving monotonus expressions; Pakhi as girl only wanted one thing; her own love story; she did not wanted an arranged marriage even; so she is clutching to this idea of forever; heer ranjha wali love story;

Virat does not know this because frankly , in 1hr 47 min kisiko itna jana possible nhi hai; and Virat did not had "ishq wala love" notions; his was practical love; he chose pakhi for the reasons because she was good fit  aur Virat ko lga , uska umar ho gya hai gf bnane ka, toh jab usko Samrat aur Pakhi ka pta chala, he did the thing, he is famous for doing: DAMAGE CONTROL.

Sai and Virat are different story, many of you might not like it,hell, even i am against EMA but what do you think would have happened, if Sai and Virat would habe met after Virat and Pakhi were married? They still would have fallen for each other, (thank you Janki for showing me that angle) because they are like ice and fire, they both are different on levels but are still similar on core values.

So what happens, when Virat does not choose a side and continues doing "DAMAGE CONTROL" to a delusional person like Pakhi and what are the repucursions of this on Sai; this story is all about that!!

Its true all three have their own flaws but what leads to flaws of one person to trigger the flass of other in this triangle , how they embark on a journey which changes them.

anuleo09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What exactly happened in the end? Is she dead or not? Though i loved this tough and raw Virat! Update soon...

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Continue soon