Another gem ... rubi “I can’t do inorganic stuff “. Huh ? 😹😹😹😹. Yeh kya organic / inorganic. I think she is trying to say I can’t do extempore... 😹😹😹
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Another gem ... rubi “I can’t do inorganic stuff “. Huh ? 😹😹😹😹. Yeh kya organic / inorganic. I think she is trying to say I can’t do extempore... 😹😹😹
Originally posted by: EQR7SK43LHDFZ2GT
Another gem ... rubi “I can’t do inorganic stuff “. Huh ? 😹😹😹😹. Yeh kya organic / inorganic. I think she is trying to say I can’t do extempore... 😹😹😹
She can do nothing
@mousy
hello girgiit
🤓
congrats for colour change 🥳
What is color change ? Mera color change naheen hua despite being vault ka badshah. 🤔🤔🤔.
Originally posted by: ASPKDD73MQG37QGT
What is color change ? Mera color change naheen hua despite being vault ka badshah. 🤔🤔🤔.
🤣
Vault mai jaane se change hota tooh mera bhi rooz change hota 😒
Bohoot jyada post karte rohoo ho jayega
Paar vault mai maat daal te rehna 🤔😒
Mousy🥳
Goldie bamgaya
Originally posted by: 5BLT3LWADRKLYDVR
What is color change ? Mera color change naheen hua despite being vault ka badshah. 🤔🤔🤔.
I think u need some more post after 10000 it will change 🤔
Rubina kar kya rehi hai
Kuch nai aata toh buzzer q bajaya