Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
How about I give update after you post your OS🤣
No I first told na... After you giving...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
How about I give update after you post your OS🤣
No I first told na... After you giving...
Good evening all...
Hiii
Anyone is here....
From tomorrow I may be not active like yesterday...
Going to village...
Heyyyy...guys....
I gotta see something...
One more Rosid story is on the way I just saw the request on book cover page... it's a new writer not any of us, status is showing a newbie.....🥳
One more rosidian...🥳
It's even posted... I noticed now....🤦🏻♀️
Story name addicted to you... I'm going to read...will come back here later
Heyyyy...guys....
I gotta see something...
One more Rosid story is on the way I just saw the request on book cover page... it's a new writer not any of us, status is showing a newbie.....🥳
One more rosidian...🥳
Going to read....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Feel pity on you... 😂😂😂
But seeing the emoji I didn't felt like what you said 🤨🤨
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yesterday I told everyone has a time.... 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
I didn't thought it will come to me this much early.... 😨😨😨😨
Now I am thinking I should think 100 times before typing anything.... 😂😂😂
🤣🤣
Expect the unexpected ...
You remember the gif which manasa di posted yesterday lying in the grave itself...now I think you too should come and save yourself too 🤣