Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
😱 voot 🤬
He will know very soon ❤️
Yaar my head is aching like anything....jaise koi dhol baja raha hi sir pe.....😭
Good morning doston! Kya discuss kar rahe ho aap log?
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yaar my head is aching like anything....jaise koi dhol baja raha hi sir pe.....😭
Medicine li?
What do you guys think is the next track ??
I want this track to finish so we can see how and when vir forgives purvi ❤️
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Medicine li?
I just finished my morning meeting...abhi jake kuch khaungi and then will take ....
Yaar yeh online classes is a punishment for parents....my daughter has her classes at the same time I hve meeting Itna dimag kharab hota hai na poocho mat......