I told you 🤪
Bechere ko hewain taana maarti ho tum log 😈😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I told you 🤪
Bechere ko hewain taana maarti ho tum log 😈😆
Can’t wait to watch the episode then
Spoiler : Ani pulled bons cheek ☺️❤️
I really don’t want their marriage to be real🤢
It will be difficult to remove shampoo then🤢😡
Exactly
But I think marriage is fake only 
Humara galti kaha hai... Hume dikhaya kab?? 😒😆
❤️😆
Hum kya kya mangata 🤪 aur hummein chapad padke milrahe hein 😆 *touchwood* 🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
Humara galti kaha hai... Hume dikhaya kab?? 😒😆
Don't we know about cvs 🤣
chupe rustum couples 🤪
Even if they show him an a black coat and a black robe in his hand is enough for us to confirm😆😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Spoiler : Ani pulled bons cheek ☺️❤️
Lalz... not fair 😆
I planned not to read the update too 🥺😆
Yeah Ash Sweet shocking surprise to us this is 😳Originally posted by: listmist
Their dance was soo cute n dreamy na❤️
Whatever I saw in the precap scene is enough to say that their dance is gonna be really really awesome and cute... shows their reel and real chemistry
By the way how long their dance sequence was?
It was 2 minutes long Nima. But they removed the original song as usual due to copyright issue.