Why you always lost interest so soon 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
My level of persistence is so weak😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why you always lost interest so soon 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
My level of persistence is so weak😭
Ahaan...well now it's not giving the warning so I won't 🤪
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I won't beat you if you suggest me anything 🤗
A relief ...
Will read your updates then will pm you but first should know little bit about next update how can I give without any clue
Please naa... don't tell her... she'll kill me...first not telling concept... second have written but not posted 😭
Will you stop going against me😈
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
My level of persistence is so weak😭
Whyyyy...
Which creature you actually are 🤣🤣
Human being with some ghost and sadistic traits🤣🤣
Now I'm hating this emoji 😡
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I didn't remember the dress but you have chubby cheeks😆
Shivi she is making prank on you....
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Will you stop going against me😈
Blackmailing 😭😭
Give update I won't 😉🤭