I feel pity on you everyone is torturing you.... 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel pity on you everyone is torturing you.... 😂😂😂
That's the spirit 🤣
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ Again got warning and that too on the post for banning
Stop blaming me🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
But you told me about your new story which I've to tell to Sarah🤣
Please naa... don't tell her... she'll kill me...first not telling concept... second have written but not posted 😭
But here you are twining with Sarah di...she too hates milk
I have similarities with both of you😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Today you have gone against me that's why🤣🤣
Really 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I feel pite on you everyone is torturing you.... 😂😂😂
Yeah...at Least you didn't 🤗
Even Ari started threatening me on Sarah di name 😭
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Stop blaming me🤣
I too think I should stop now... it's not going to work 🤔
Yeah she says same to me also but yeah beats me for asking my suggestion on hers
That's why I gave in when you asked as you both are twins what if you too start sending beating gifs😕
I won't beat you if you suggest me anything 🤗
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I have similarities with both of you😆
Which creature you actually are 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You join my team then IF will stop giving warning🤣
Let IF ban us we will not leave...