Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

terrorist ko Sai handle kar le par end mein Sai ko kon handle karega..isiliye ACP virat chavan chahiye.. 😆

I hope Virat Chavan ko manage karne unke Jeeva bhi aa jaye terrorist ke beech undercover banke 🤣

Madhukk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

Wohi to they arr only copy pasting 

No creativity 

Tamil version was better then KD atleast they used their brain instead of copying blindly 

Our actors hav lots of potential but cvs have zero creativity 

at least they can increase screen space of ML N FL but no they will show 15min of tamasha n 5min of sairat 

Madhukk86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

yeah would love to see something like that❤️

they are showing their creativity in unnecessary family drama 10 episodes se sirf aur sirf dram, ladai jagde hi dekhne ko mil rahe hai. 🤢

maana ki some fight scenes are interesting as sai's come backs makes it fun to watch. but har roz lagataar ladai jagde and tamashein without sairat scenes are soo boring to watch🤪

i actually want to see something like chavan niwas mein aag lagjaaye and virat saves everyone and end mein sab ko bachte bachate virat aag mein phas jaaye and virat ke saamne hi sarpika apni jaan bachake baage leaving him behind and sai aake virat ko bahaar nikhale, see viirat ko realize hojaaye ki uske 2 din ka pyaar kithna khokla hai and start avoiding sarpika. 

🤣🤣

Madhukk86 thumbnail

Tbh i lost my interest on SaiRat SaiRat bcoz we are not getting proper SaiRat scene 

Only pathetic family drama

me 2 losing interest due to continuous family drama 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Cost cutting ke chakkar mein bas ek hall mein drama khatam kar rahe hain are kuch atleast Virat ko petroling karte huye dikha dete woh bhi nehi bad uniform pehen ke ghar mein ghum raha hai ladka 

Seriously, starting of the series, lot of outdoor shoot and good scenes. Even now its ok, but the only male character is our dear Virat, would really love an ally, may be Sunny who keeps reminding he is falling in love with Sai (as he know Serp's history).  Mohit talking to Virat about his job etc. 

Virat Sir really needs to go shopping with Sai ..If he picks up that olive shirt, jacket and the checkered long pants to change, I swear, I will personally donate it to someone in honor of Serp.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Seriously, starting of the series, lot of outdoor shoot and good scenes. Even now its ok, but the only male character is our dear Virat, would really love an ally, may be Sunny who keeps reminding he is falling in love with Sai (as he know Serp's history).  Mohit talking to Virat about his job etc. 

Virat Sir really needs to go shopping with Sai ..If he picks up that olive shirt, jacket and the checkered long pants to change, I swear, I will personally donate it to someone in honor of Serp.

Where is sunny these days? I dont see him and Virat needs to vent to his best friend Sunny not pp. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prs_725

Where is sunny these days? I dont see him and Virat needs to vent to his best friend Sunny not pp. 

@Bold- sunny shaayad ab apni chaand ke khoj mein hoga 🤣... virat ne usse virat ke match-making duties se nikaal diya hai yoga love story ke flop hone ke baad, toh sunny ne socha gholi maaro baakiyo kho, mein apna number sochta hu ab🤣

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago