Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sai: I wish I knew how to play the trumpet, I would annoy Kaku and Paakhi didi
Devyani: You don't actually have to know to play the trumpet to get on their nerves
Sai: Devi Di, you have opened my eyes
Convo credits: Instagram
#Give_us_more_chaotic_evil_SaYani
i know! I m a bit disappointed
only...he's not a newbie😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
you know he is most wanted munda when out of the whole lot of newbies, only he is selected🤣
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
only...he's not a newbie😆
Sh!!!! Why are you guys khel bent on trolling bubba? Bichaare ki bhabhi pAakhi hai and kaku Bhavani, zindagi mein kam bura nahi hua hai already uske😭
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i know! I m a bit disappointed
Follow @sairatloops on Twitter for SaiRat scenes that make your heart smile ❤️
🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Sh!!!! Why are you guys khel bent on trolling bubba? Bichaare ki bhabhi pAakhi hai and kaku Bhavani, zindagi mein kam bura nahi hua hai already uske😭
I m most sympathetic re🤣
Oh ok😆 dude needs all the support he can get😭
Can we get this Virat back? All of us will be thankful if he just goes on a mission or something instead of the kitchen politics 🤔

Also Sai moving to hostel and living her own life for a bit while her navra is out on the mission
